There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Deion sanders+NFL Network game highlights

Did anyone see when they showed the highlights on NFL total access, Deion Sanders would scream "Crabtree" whenever they showed a highlight of a 49er catching a pass.

He seems to be taking the whole thing personally.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Did anyone see when they showed the highlights on NFL total access, Deion Sanders would scream "Crabtree" whenever they showed a highlight of a 49er catching a pass.

He seems to be taking the whole thing personally.

Well they also said the San Francisco Giants at the beginning of that highlight.

They must like Panda.
yea he is a b***h
I thought that was funny coupled with all the catches they showed our guys were catching.

I didn't see anything wrong. Funny! If anything it showed we did pretty good without the Crap.

[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 13, 2009 at 20:57:34 ]
It sounded like it was Michael Irvin saying that....
damnit! i didn't get to see it.. was he trying to imply that our receivers suck?
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I thought that was funny coupled with all the catches they showed our guys were catching.

I didn't see anything wrong. Funny! If anything it showed we did pretty good without the Crap.

Yep. I thought it showed we don't really need Crabtree. s**t we just beat the NFC Champions at their house..

I still want him though :)
This is already linked in the official Crabtree thread.

I thought it was a joke by Sanders that sorta backfired on him when Eisen and Irvin started saying "Crabtree" with every Niner catch and TD. Frankly, Crabby had to have been a little pissed about it--its like they were sayin, "Who needs that guy."
Originally posted by samoan49er:
It sounded like it was Michael Irvin saying that....

Irvin was saying that too

but Irvin also said during the morning that Crabtree should sign
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,858
I think it's a good thing. It's kind of saying: "No, these are not your highlights Crabtree."

Maybe that will eat him.
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
damnit! i didn't get to see it.. was he trying to imply that our receivers suck?

They kept showing our guys catching balls V.Davis, D. Walker, Bruce, Morgan, Gore and Deion kept asking if it's Crabtree making the catch

'Crabtree?'

'No, Frank Gore'

'Crabtree?'

'No, Vernon Davis'


You get the idea...
I hope this doesn't get merged. It was a funny thing to see and it will probably get lost in the Crabtree thread :(
  • Mex49
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,979
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
damnit! i didn't get to see it.. was he trying to imply that our receivers suck?

wait... High priced WR don't win SB.

Arizona 0-1
  • Otter
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,936
Originally posted by Method:
I hope this doesn't get merged. It was a funny thing to see and it will probably get lost in the Crabtree thread :(

I hope this gimmick doesn't last all year.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
damnit! i didn't get to see it.. was he trying to imply that our receivers suck?

They kept showing our guys catching balls V.Davis, D. Walker, Bruce, Morgan, Gore and Deion kept asking if it's Crabtree making the catch

'Crabtree?'

'No, Frank Gore'

'Crabtree?'

'No, Vernon Davis'


You get the idea...

Ha. Sounds like just some good fun to me.