LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Madden curse in effect

Shop 49ers game tickets
Polumalu out for game looked bad maybe broken .

Now for Fitz to get crippled .
f**k, at least he got me 16 points when 8 were projected
I don't want Fitz to get crippled, maybe excessive diarrhea which keeps him out.
Originally posted by jreff22:
I don't want Fitz to get crippled, maybe excessive diarrhea which keeps him out.

Ur right I wouldn't wish for anyone to get crippled .
Hopefully he tears his Acl.N
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:

Ur right I wouldn't wish for anyone to get crippled .
Hopefully he tears his Acl.N

thats still not any better
Ur right I wouldn't wish for anyone to get crippled . Hopefully he tears his Acl.N

damn how the hell can you root for a player to get injured like that? i gate fitz but i wouldnt wish that s**t on him. and besides it got troy p already so fitz is probably going to be fine.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Ur right I wouldn't wish for anyone to get crippled . Hopefully he tears his Acl.N

damn how the hell can you root for a player to get injured like that? i gate fitz but i wouldnt wish that s**t on him. and besides it got troy p already so fitz is probably going to be fine.

If the player plays dirty like Troy P. then he deserves it.
this has gotta be the fastest its has ever happened
i just remembered i have fitz on my fantasy team.
And Madden 09 sales are already down 10%

link

• krizay
  • Veteran
LOL logged in to say the same
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
If the player plays dirty like Troy P. then he deserves it.

well he may or may not have it coming but you still shouldnt be wishing for it. i honestly think troy p seems like a decent guy but thats just me.
Troy P is a beast. He isn't dirty, just passionate and fearless. One of my favorite players.
Could Be Out 3-6 Weeks
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Troy P is a beast. He isn't dirty, just passionate and fearless. One of my favorite players.

if troy is dirty then ronnie was dirty, willis is dirty, hell any good defensive player is dirty.
Share 49ersWebzone