LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Vikings/Texans MNF

Shop 49ers game tickets
f**k you brett favre, that was a dirty play

thats what im talking about Ryans, nice hit

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Aug 31, 2009 at 19:11:20 ]
If Favre doesn't f**k it up like last year(which he will!) then the Vikings will win the Super Bowl, but of course he'll blow it because he's like 50...
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Brett Favre is perfect, if you ask Jaworski.

lmao seriously.

But man you can stick any qb with all those weapons and they can be successful.

I don't aagree. It's usually the other way around: you would be surprised how much talent is on your team when you have a top of the line QB who knows where to go with the ball.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:

lmao seriously.

I don't aagree. It's usually the other way around: you would be surprised how much talent is on your team when you have a top of the line QB who knows where to go with the ball.

They started Gus Frerotte and Tavaris Jackson last season and went 10-6. I think that is pretty successful, even with the s**tty qb play.

But I get what you are saying...let's say if...Manning or Brees was in that offense

lmao seriously.

They started Gus Frerotte and Tavaris Jackson last season and went 10-6. I think that is pretty successful, even with the s**tty qb play.

But I get what you are saying...let's say if...Manning or Brees was in that offense

man that would be crazy, i love manning, if i got another teams jersey it would be his fosho

did the texans starting receiver get hurt? what's the news on him
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:

lmao seriously.

man that would be crazy, i love manning, if i got another teams jersey it would be his fosho

I think I heard them say that he pulled his hammy or an issue with the hammy.
Brett Favre hit someone low, I think I saw on the highlights? It looked like the guy was hurt? After the play? I dont like BF at all

lmao seriously.

i meant quarterback my bad
I know I shouldnt say this here but im rooting for the dude except when we play them,
Originally posted by pelos21:
I know I shouldnt say this here but im rooting for the dude except when we play them,

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NickV
  • Veteran

lmao seriously.

Ohhhhh

Well he put on a knee brace but didn't go back into the game. So I have no clue. haha
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
good lord AP 75 TD on the first play from scrimmage...

purple jesus!!!!

You see when they put that tracker thing on the replay said he was running 19 mph

lmao seriously.

I don't think Brett Favre gets enough credit. The Jets were a 4 win team the year before Favre. With Favre, they won 9 games with an average of 25.3 point per game and scoring:

56 on ARI
47 on STL
34 on NE
34 on TEN
31 on BUF

I would take a healthy Favre in a heartbeat and the Vikings could possibly win the Superbowl.
The Vikings are going to be scary if everyone remains healthy. Look at it this way,
if AP get's dinged a little you still have to contend with Chester Taylor. Shincoe or whatever his name is should be in everyones fantasy league with Favre as qb. Crap and they still have Berrian and the rookie Harvin.

Defense, the William's and the rest of the crew. That's a pretty scary team.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
good lord AP 75 TD on the first play from scrimmage...

purple jesus!!!!

You see when they put that tracker thing on the replay said he was running 19 mph

I think the fastest he got to was 22 mph

Share 49ersWebzone