LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Rough Win Predictions for NFL Teams This Season

Shop 49ers game tickets
I went through and looked at the game-by game matchups to see how many wins each team would have. Here are the results:

Wins by Team
13 - PIT
13 - NE
12 - MIN
11 - TEN
11 - SD
11 - DAL
11 - CHI
11 - BAL
10 - PHI
10 - NYG
10 - NO
09 - SF
09 - IND
09 - HOU
09 - GB
08 - CIN
08 - ATL
08 - ARI
07 - WAS
07 - JAC
07 - BUF
06- KC
06 - TB
06 - MIA
06 - DEN
06 - CAR
05 - NYJ
05 - CLE
04 - SEA
03 - OAK
03 - DET
02 - STL

The results were along the lines of what I expected, except for three teams: Dallas, the Jets, and Atlanta. I expect DAL to win 8 or 9 games, but the head-to-head analysis gave me 11. Also, I expected Atlanta to get about 10 wins, but ended up with 8. The Jets are a 8 or 9 win team, but I guess I'm expecting a rookie QB year out of Sanchez -- along with a brutal schedule. I have Cincy doing better at 8-8, but I'm expecting Palmer to play all year.

Based on head-to-head matchups, I have us on the top of the trash heap that is the NFC West.
Seattle won't be as bad as last year .
8-8
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
8-8

I think they'll win more than 4 games too, but a half hour of head to head analysis came up w/ 4.
Originally posted by nickbradley:
8-8

I think they'll win more than 4 games too, but a half hour of head to head analysis came up w/ 4.

• 9er2k
  • Veteran
8-8

their defense is not as potent as it used to be so look for the offense to be decent but the d to get exposed
I think everybody is overrating da bears. I dont think they'll have that many wins. maybe 9-7.
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:
I think everybody is overrating da bears. I dont think they'll have that many wins. maybe 9-7.

Chicago has the softest schedule in the NFL -- a .400 '08 winning percentage. They get to play the AFC North, the NFC West, and Detroit 2x. half of their games are against DET (2x), STL, SEA, SF, ARI, CLE, and CIN.
Share 49ersWebzone