There are 165 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Denver Broncos have suspended wide receiver Brandon Marshall for conduct det

Originally posted by pwilly52:

Looks like Marshall and Crabtree to me

LMFAO

i dont see marshall playing for them next season. i could see him in a eagles jersey for some reason
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by pwilly52:

Looks like Marshall and Crabtree to me

LMFAO

i dont see marshall playing for them next season. i could see him in a cowgirls jersey for some reason

fixed
so he is benching a player who already isn't playing
Can't stand McDaniels, his ego is so huge, he really thinks he is God's gift to football, I hope he fails miserably in Denver, and everywhere else he goes, until he becomes a better person.
He's taking advice from Nolan I'll bet.
We should sign him. Him and Crabtree would be great.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Can't stand McDaniels, his ego is so huge, he really thinks he is God's gift to football, I hope he fails miserably in Denver, and everywhere else he goes, until he becomes a better person.

I agree with you regarding his ego but I swear anyone coming out of Bill Belicheats coaching tree thinks that they're GOD's of football. look at Charlie Weis, Eric Mangini, Romeo Crennel they were similar to McDaniels.

Long Live the LEGEND of BILL WALSH for his coaching tree continues to produce the best coaches.
^
Agreed
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We should sign him. Him and Crabtree would be great.

would be an elite WR corps
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

I agree with you regarding his ego but I swear anyone coming out of Bill Belicheats coaching tree thinks that they're GOD's of football. look at Charlie Weis, Eric Mangini, Romeo Crennel they were similar to McDaniels.

Long Live the LEGEND of BILL WALSH for his coaching tree continues to produce the best coaches.

Very true, lot's of those coaches that came from Bill are full of themselves.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
He's taking advice from Nolan I'll bet.

I. Bruce retires, get rid of B. Jones, & get B. Marshall.

B. Marshall
M. Crabtree
J. Morgan
J. Hill
Theres no way were getting Marshall. I really doubt it and it wouldnt make sense. We have other holes to fill.
benched for being late for scheduled therapy session

Marshall Late For Therapy
http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/7335708291

Adam Schefter reports that a first and third round picks offer from an NFL team means that the Broncos will say goodbye to WR Brandon Marshall.

Marshall is among 212 NFL players that will lose unrestricted status because the league and its union can't agree on a new labor contract.

I'd give him Carolina's first and we draft a OL with our pick
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Jan 4, 2010 at 2:28 PM ]
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/7335708291

Adam Schefter reports that a first and third round picks offer from an NFL team means that the Broncos will say goodbye to WR Brandon Marshall.

Marshall is among 212 NFL players that will lose unrestricted status because the league and its union can't agree on a new labor contract.

I'd give him Carolina's first and we draft a OL with our pick

alright then............ lets do it...............