-
krizay
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 26,582
already!
-
WheresWaldo
- Member
-
- Posts: 2,440
Originally posted by krizay:

already!

Yes! [fist pump]
-
TheGoldStandard
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 7,697
sucks when a player goes down, hope he's ok, but f**k THE CARDINALS
-
mrbusinessman499
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,490
ahahahhahahhhahahahahaha f**k the tards i hope wells is ok but haaahaaahhahaha
I hope the guy is okay. Competitor in the division or not, that sucks to lose a promising player so early.
-
nipplehead
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,963
goddammit he was going to start in my flex spot
-
Hornblower
- Member
-
- Posts: 3,495
Do they still have Edgerrin James?
-
fzrdave
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,170
I hope he's okay or else he could have just set the all-time shortest NFL career.
-
TheGoldStandard
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 7,697
Originally posted by Hornblower:
Do they still have Edgerrin James?
nope they got Hightower as the incumbent
-
IdentityCrisis
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 8,918
Wow, talk about living up to the reputation
-
49er4life
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 6,542
Quote from Beanie
"I was stressing my agent," Wells said, "and just telling him to get things rolling and get me in there."
I wish Crabs had the same attitude.
-
Afrikan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 23,670
Damn that is F'd up..... I can't believe how some of you are celebrating.
but still....yes, F' the Cards......although, I hope everything is ok with the kid......I wanted to see Willis go head up with him this year.
-
WillistheWall
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 22,848
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Damn that is F'd up..... I can't believe how some of you are celebrating.
but still....yes, F' the Cards......although, I hope everything is ok with the kid......I wanted to see Willis go head up with him this year.
cosigned, people are acting like eagle fans. i hope dudes okay, i liked him in college.
-
toeknee
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 54,571
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Wow, talk about living up to the reputation
ha that's what I thought