There are 173 users in the forums

Lose the Super Bowl or 1st pick in the draft?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Lose the Super Bowl or 1st pick in the draft?

being the only team to go to more than ONE superbowl and have never lost....holding at 5 strong now...id like to keep that record going honestly..keep what walsh's niners did special..
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
Simple enough. If the season could end in only 1 of those 2 options...which would you rather have and why? Personally, I'm torn. On one hand I want to see us return to the top but on the other hand I don't want to ruin our perfect 5-0.

Lose the Super Bowl. But thanks to the panthers for the first over all, as well as a trip to the big show.
Originally posted by MaliCali:
being the only team to go to more than ONE superbowl and have never lost....holding at 5 strong now...id like to keep that record going honestly..keep what walsh's niners did special..

Agree First to a PERFECT SIX! I had sex with a steelers girl. God i rather have gotten aids then find that she was a fan of them. O LORD PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR SEX WITH A STEELER FAN I DID NOT NO FOR WHAT I WAS DOING< DAM DEVIL.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Agree First to a PERFECT SIX! I had sex with a steelers girl. God i rather have gotten aids then find that she was a fan of them. O LORD PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR SEX WITH A STEELER FAN I DID NOT NO FOR WHAT I WAS DOING< DAM DEVIL.

You had sex with a Steelers cheerleader and you are apologizing. I'd have sex with a Raiderette

you mean this steeler fan in the middle?
Originally posted by NFSB86:

you mean this steeler fan in the middle?

Share 49ersWebzone