There are 214 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Oakland will win 9-10 games next season.

No, they won't. If any of their division rivals get any better, they'll be lucky to go 8-8 again. Mistake-prone QB who is a statue behind a bad O-line + star RB that can't stay healthy + crappy defense + first year HC with no prior HC experience = WEAK!

One could argue Carson Palmer was throne into the fire and immediate results were expected. Now he'll have a whole off-season to work with DHB, Ford, and Moore which could be a damn good passing attack. McFadden hasn't played more than 12 games in a season so that has to change but doubtful and that defense is truly atrocious. However Allen and McKenzie brings a fresh new light and a whole new identity to the post-Al Davis era.

I like to root for Tim Tebow but I have my doubts about him and Matt Cassell. The San Diego Chargers will finish either first or last in their division imo.

Raiders - 10 - 6
Chiefs - 9 - 7
Broncos - 7 - 9
Chargers - 6 - 8 - 1

Chargers only playing 15 games next season?

picking on the raiders these days is like picking on a retarded kid.. you sorta feel sorry for them after awhile.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
picking on the raiders these days is like picking on a retarded kid.. you sorta feel sorry for them after awhile.

not often
Jason Campbell left fiancé at the Altar!

My favorite quote:

He is looking for the checkdown instead of the long ball. Probably has his eye on a bridesmaid.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/28/raiders-have-to-dump-plenty-of-salary/ damn the losers are 22 million over the salary cap.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Jason Campbell left fiancé at the Altar!

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Raiders to frachise Branch

More teams will be looking at Goldson, but we'll franchise him anyways if we dont reach a long term deal

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/raiders-talk/post/Raiders-reportedly-to-franchise-tag-Bran?blockID=661388&feedID=2539
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Raiders to frachise Branch

More teams will be looking at Goldson, but we'll franchise him anyways if we dont reach a long term deal

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/raiders-talk/post/Raiders-reportedly-to-franchise-tag-Bran?blockID=661388&feedID=2539

He's not even that good.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
He's not even that good.

I agree..very average but very fast and a decent tackler

Id rather have Whitner and Goldson gotta love our safety combo
Raiders restructured Seymour and Huff's deals.

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Raiders restructured Seymour and Huff's deals.

Time to restructure Kameron Wimbleys now.

they paid that dude Patrick Willis type money!
When free agency started today, Raiders had a league-low $639.966 worth of salary-cap space.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
When free agency started today, Raiders had a league-low $639.966 worth of salary-cap space.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum! Thats pathetix*
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Quote:

And they don't have a 1st 2nd or 3rd round pick this year
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Quote:

And they don't have a 1st 2nd or 3rd round pick this year

Share 49ersWebzone