LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 294 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by lazy:
cbs didn't show the raiders jets game over here in New Mexico.
Instead it's been Jim Brown and the rest of the CBS crew talking about earlier games....

Do you even get football out there?.. I would think Denver would show out there... But they were on a bye last week... LOL...
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
Instead it's been Jim Brown and the rest of the CBS crew talking about earlier games....

Do you even get football out there?.. I would think Denver would show out there... But they were on a bye last week... LOL...

dude here in new mexico all they show is the f**king broncos and cowboys

CBS didnt have the doubleheader this week the patriots vs bucs game was played here in new mexico and on fox it was pitt vs min and late fame was atl vs cowboys
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MaliCali:
fan vote is only 1/3rd of the total voting process..

fans = 1/3rd
players = 1/3rd
coaches = 1/3rd

That sucks. I thought it was like the NBA.

fans = 1/3rd
players = 1/3rd
coaches = 1/3rd

Can't imagine why
Originally posted by valrod33:

CBS didnt have the doubleheader this week the patriots vs bucs game was played here in new mexico and on fox it was pitt vs min and late fame was atl vs cowboys

they dont show Chargers?

i would think the Chargers were the most popular team in mexico.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
It'll never happen. I'm sure the NFL constantly turns down players that the people vote for.

the voting shouldnt be the fans privilege anyways. it should go to the AP or owners/players. its WAY better than baseball, but sometimes the best players dont get in.
Originally posted by Niners99:

they dont show Chargers?

New Mexico not Old Mexico
everybody needs to go vote for Eric Heimann. vote a bunch of times all season. this guy deserves a pro bowl. he always gets overlooked because hes been on a bad line so many years.

lets send one of the leagues best C to his first pro bowl.
Originally posted by Mospeed:
Apparently Fox network is legally not allowed to show a 1pm game when the Raiders are playing at home. The thing is, none of their games have been selling out so their games are always blacked out. If they weren't in the Bay area we'd be able to watch so many more games

Television markets that have a local game blackout are excluded from being able to show doubleheaders. Because the Raiders only sellout about half of their home games (it's probably only going to get worse after the Jets game), CBS misses out on being able to show doubleheaders. This is yet another reason why the Bay Area would be better off without the Raiders. I really hope they go back down to LA when that new stadium is built.

they dont show Chargers?

New Mexico not Old Mexico

LOL

• lazy
  • Veteran

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
That's selfish of you
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
It'll never happen. I'm sure the NFL constantly turns down players that the people vote for.

the voting shouldnt be the fans privilege anyways. it should go to the AP or owners/players. its WAY better than baseball, but sometimes the best players dont get in.

so we would have a bunch of players from the east coast then with Favre mixed in?
Originally posted by pd24:

fans = 1/3rd
players = 1/3rd
coaches = 1/3rd

That sucks. I thought it was like the NBA.

no it doesn't suck. because i think the fans voted lofa tatupu into the probowl instead of willis last season.
Share 49ersWebzone