LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 362 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
This is how horrible it is to play for the Raiders these days: Carson Palmer, who wasn't sacked very often last season with the Raiders, still would rather go to the Cardinals and face the Niner, Seahawks and Rams defenses 6 times a season. He's got to know he's going to get his ass kicked relentlessly, but he still would rather be there than the Raiders.

I remember when players wanted to be on the Raiders. How things have changed.
Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:
My buddy from Stockton will never ever continue to stop talking ish about the 9ers ever. This kid is trying to tell me Matt Flynn will win superbowl before Colin Kaepernick. I can't believe he's a SF Giants fan, and Sharks fan well. UGH I wish the Raiders would just fall off a cliff with their fanbase....

ppl who are raider and giants fans are usually a bandwagoner of either team.

#justsaying
If you're a Giants fan, you should be a Niners fan. If you're a Niners fan, you should be a Giants fan. Sharks? Who cares? It's hockey. This isn't Winnipeg.
Well you picked the right site to spam because there's a lot of us flips here.

You guys messed up my post! lol
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on May 9, 2013 at 6:19 PM ]
My buddy from Stockton will never ever continue to stop talking ish about the 9ers ever. This kid is trying to tell me Matt Flynn will win superbowl before Colin Kaepernick. I can't believe he's a SF Giants fan, and Sharks fan well. UGH I wish the Raiders would just fall off a cliff with their fanbase....

No. Just no. You need to forbid your friend from talking about sports or watching sports with you. You cannot like the football team of one city and the baseball team of its nearest rival. That is against the rules of sports fandom. You ever hear of a Yankees-Patriots fan? It is not allowed.

We can all like the Warriors though, and we can all ignore the Sharks.
Originally posted by Prospector:

No. Just no. You need to forbid your friend from talking about sports or watching sports with you. You cannot like the football team of one city and the baseball team of its nearest rival. That is against the rules of sports fandom. You ever hear of a Yankees-Patriots fan? It is not allowed.

Hardly the same thing, there. Oakland and SF and 4.5 miles apart.
Wow Raider fans are rallying big time for old man Woodson to come back... lol

https://www.facebook.com/events/611675892179004/
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
they should just move back to LA they are almost an after thought in norcal.
Originally posted by verb1der:

wasn't a majority of them glad he was gone when he left?

IMO is best years were in GB.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by verb1der:

wasn't a majority of them glad he was gone when he left?

IMO is best years were in GB.

Yea I think I remember Raider fans not wanting to "over pay" or something like that....I think it's just funny that while the 49ers are loaded with stars, Raider fans await Woodson's return like he's the 2nd coming. lol

Try having a friend/roommate who grew up in Maryland that's an Oakland A's/Dallas Cowboys fan. Trust me that type of bandwagon crap is brutal. I like the SF Giants, 49ers, and Sharks. Yes the Sharks choke often, and the 49ers have had glory taken from them. However I love my teams and cannot see myself liking the Ratbirds or Foreskkkins in this state. The Orioles are the only respectable team in this state.
[ Edited by NYVAGIANTSSUCK on May 28, 2013 at 11:31 AM ]
I was over in Oakland last week on work and I saw a lot of Seahawks gear over there in groups of Raider fans. The level of Niner hate among Raider fans has never been higher. It's kind of strange and pathetic to me - probably an extension of the raging inferiority complex the East Bay has in general over the fact that nobody in the world says, "Hey, I'm vacationing in Oakland next week!" if they're heading to the SF Bay Area. Oh, and it is still called the San Francisco Bay Area.
You ever hear of a Yankees-Patriots fan? It is not allowed.

I work with a couple of those, actually.
DJ Haden out with an abdominal injury
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI

So the Raiders fired PR man for not being able to stop a SI story that recounts blunder after blunder in the Davis regime? That about right?

Bill Williamson ‏@espn_afcwest

Why is #Raiders firing Zak Gilbert a big deal? His hiring was supposed be part of culture change. His curious firing reeks of old regime.
[ Edited by Jcool on Jun 2, 2013 at 10:30 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone