There are 163 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Oakland Raiders Suck Thread

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Raiders lost their best player today

who?

Hopes and dreams. They lost hopes and dreams.
Yesterday I drove past the oracle arena and where the A's and Raiders play. I felt bad yet I then realized there has to be bad in order to have good. Thank you Oakland, for your failure, so the 49ers can be seen in a positive light. Well, the rest of the NFL can be seen in a positive light as long as the Raiders are as bad as they continue to be.

who?

Punter.
Originally posted by fister30:

who?

Hopes and dreams. They lost hopes and dreams.

they lost that a long time ago
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Win with class. What's the point in beating up on the Raiders.

None of us are playing. Let the teams win with class.

You have no idea about the 49ers and raiders rivalry by proximity. Being in the Bay Area, fans of both teams are obviously in each other's presence. You get large amounts of fans of any two teams in any region and I guarantee you their fans will hate each other.

He's right. I may only live in VA but it makes sense. It's like living in between Chapel Hill and Duke.
Hahahaha, I am from San Jose and went to school with a ton of Raidahs and Chokeland A's fans. I don't get what makes either fan base such idiots by proximity?? A's fans are just like a jealous little brother of the Giants, and the Raider fans can't go a day without a slur or something stupid about the 49ers. It's like when you go to a Raiders game it isn't even a football. Their fans are to f**king stupid to understand the game, and they rather be in a mosh pit somewhere in Oakland probably watching Machine Head.
Niner fans don't need to worry about Raider fan. Even Raider fan knows the Raiders are horrible and are going to be horrible for the foreseeable future. All Raider fan has now is his predictable and often repeated mantra about how Niner fans are bandwagoners and that one is just so old and tired that it's pathetic. Raider fan doesn't matter anymore. He's irrelevant. Now, Seahawk fan. That's another story.
Palmer refusing to take a pay-cut, what an idiot

Would you take a pay cut to stay with the Raiders ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

doesnt matter, hes making 13 mill and on a rebuilding team thats retarded. He will be cut, b/c he isnt good anymore

doesnt matter, hes making 13 mill and on a rebuilding team thats retarded. He will be cut, b/c he isnt good anymore

That's what I'm saying...he wants to get cut...staying on the Raiders would be an idiot move

That's what I'm saying...he wants to get cut...staying on the Raiders would be an idiot move

i dont think staying on them is a dumb move for him, no one else would sign him to be their starter. He throws way too many picks and is 33/34 now. Matt Flynn has more value than Carson does at this point IMO.

i dont think staying on them is a dumb move for him, no one else would sign him to be their starter. He throws way too many picks and is 33/34 now. Matt Flynn has more value than Carson does at this point IMO.

He'd be the clear cut starter in arizona, buffalo, jets, jax, and maybe couple other teams. He's not the best option, but he isn't the worse, either.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

He'd be the clear cut starter in arizona, buffalo, jets, jax, and maybe couple other teams. He's not the best option, but he isn't the worse, either.

disagree, those teams wouldn't bring him on b/c they want to draft their (Wilson, RGIII, Luck, Kaep). Palmer is a has been and a shell of a former good QB. Henne is just as average as Palmer.
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Mar 27, 2013 at 6:46 AM ]
  • dmax
  • Veteran

arizona wants him badly...they are waiting in the winds