There are 214 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

all teams go through this s**t though. look at the niners, we sucked for over 10 years.

So have they. The difference is they still suck and their fans are still in denial and talk sh*t as if their team isn't a huge joke.
Raiders should change their team colors. They'd lose half of those idiot fans instantly.

all teams go through this s**t though. look at the niners, we sucked for over 10 years.

So have they. The difference is they still suck and their fans are still in denial and talk sh*t as if their team isn't a huge joke.
Raiders should change their team colors. They'd lose half of those idiot fans instantly.

this x50000

and they have sucked for 26 out of the last 30 years
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I'm sure they have well educated fans who don't have their heads in the clouds, but I'll bet more than 50% of their fan base, are fans because of the team colors. Very chick like. "I'll root for that team because I like their colors lol"
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
http://www.raiders.com/schedule/season-schedule.html

Wk 1 - Chargers L

predictions (yeah i know it's only one week):

Wk 2 - @ Miami W
Wk 3 - Pittsburg L
Wk 4 - @ Denver L
Wk 5 - BYE
Wk 6 - @ Atlanta L
Wk 7 - Jacksonville W
Wk 8 - @ Kansas City L
Wk 9 - Tampa Bay L
Wk 10 - @ Baltimore L
Wk 11 - Saints L
Wk 12 - @ Cincinnati L
Wk 13 - Cleveland W
Wk 14 - Denver L
Wk 15 - Kansas City W
Wk 16 - @ Carolina L
Wk 17 - @ San Diego L

4-12 and a top 5 pick.

Weird sh*t is capable of happening at the Colosseum, it's possible they beat Tampa Bay or Pittsburg in Oakland. Yeah Hue kinda threw his players under the bus, but he still got that team to overachieve and i thought they could have been a surprise team this year. this young'n head coach looks lost and they need denarius moore back or else DMC isn't gonna last the season (again).

apparently i was too nice.

they might beat the jaguars. that's it.

Originally posted by fastforward:
Regime change, and Jackson betting on a trade that didn't work out made it easy for the new management to get rid of him.

they really overpaid for Carson. but before Peyton ended up in Denver i thought oakland would push for a division title this year if they kept Hue.

whatever though. the NFL needs a jester.
Regime change, and Jackson betting on a trade that didn't work out made it easy for the new management to get rid of him.

they really overpaid for Carson. but before Peyton ended up in Denver i thought oakland would push for a division title this year if they kept Hue.

Carson isn't horrible, and I really do believe the team can win with him, but both the defensive and offensive lines are terrible and must be rebuilt. There's only one way you can do that. It's the way we did it -- through the draft and using high draft picks on stud offensive and defensive linemen. It took us a good three or four seasons AND drafts to completely rebuild both lines, but we did it and it's paying dividends now.

Look no further than the interior of that from line. Seymour's best days were in New England. There's a reason why Bellicheck traded him. Kelly is just an overweight, out-of-shape, POS. Why they keep him on the team is beyond me. He was victimized again and again and again yesterday. He wilted and wilted fast in that Miami humidity and just got pushed in whatever direction Miami shoved him.

Oakland's linebacking corps is nothing to write home about and the defensive backfield consists of: "who got signed off the waiver wire this week."

Hue Jackson probably has a better offensive mind, but there's no way to mask a terrible defense. And the Raider D is Pukethetic.

Nobody ever expected the new regime to turn things around overnight. However, like many fans of both the 49ers and Raiders, I'm somewhat disappointed by the complete lack of progress. That new, young, stud of a coach isn't going to get a season-long free pass. He'd better buck up -- FAST.

This is what happens when you promote defensive coordinators to head coaches. You get vanilla on offense and like it.
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Carson isn't horrible, and I really do believe the team can win with him, but both the defensive and offensive lines are terrible and must be rebuilt. There's only one way you can do that. It's the way we did it -- through the draft and using high draft picks on stud offensive and defensive linemen. It took us a good three or four seasons AND drafts to completely rebuild both lines, but we did it and it's paying dividends now.

Look no further than the interior of that from line. Seymour's best days were in New England. There's a reason why Bellicheck traded him. Kelly is just an overweight, out-of-shape, POS. Why they keep him on the team is beyond me. He was victimized again and again and again yesterday. He wilted and wilted fast in that Miami humidity and just got pushed in whatever direction Miami shoved him.

Oakland's linebacking corps is nothing to write home about and the defensive backfield consists of: "who got signed off the waiver wire this week."

Hue Jackson probably has a better offensive mind, but there's no way to mask a terrible defense. And the Raider D is Pukethetic.

Nobody ever expected the new regime to turn things around overnight. However, like many fans of both the 49ers and Raiders, I'm somewhat disappointed by the complete lack of progress. That new, young, stud of a coach isn't going to get a season-long free pass. He'd better buck up -- FAST.

This is what happens when you promote defensive coordinators to head coaches. You get vanilla on offense and like it.

yeah carson is good. but i don't believe 1st round pick and 2nd round pick good.

but it's not even lack of progress, they have regressed from last year.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
reggie bush saved my fantasy week lol. thanks for being you raiders u sorry b*****ds lol

This...I got major bonus points for going over 150 yrds rushing....

and wow...they might go 0 and 4 going into their bye week....
[ Edited by Hitman49 on Sep 17, 2012 at 1:56 PM ]
http://www.csnbayarea.com/video/?plfmxtax=video#

Interview with Tommy Kelly, i swear this dude is Rick Ross's brother
Even the way he talks

Originally posted by billbird2111:

I don't agree. Prior to the Campbell and the injury to their RB, they were on playoff pace. That means they had the talent. I think Hugh would have done better and the team would have done better with Campbell.

Palmer holds onto the ball too long and is looking like a crappy QB.
ZOMG the raiders just won the superbowl.
At least that's how it feels here in the bay are.

RAIDER FANS NEED TO GET REAL!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Steelers always lose on the west coast.
Dudes got rocked in denver.
the raiders caught a vicious fade today.
Share 49ersWebzone