There are 280 users in the forums

When Will These 1st Round Picks Start Signing?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Illusion
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by Illusion:
I say in about 2 weeks. training camps will begin starting up and that is when the early teams will sign their draft picks. from there on it is like dominoes. 1 signs and the rest will follow.

Hi Angel

um, Hi King?

Not bad Angel, I see you've made it back here

oh I get it. You think I'm someone else because I'm a new poster. I assume you are going to go around to every new poster and say "hi angel" that way if and when the next guy gets banned, you can claim "oh I knew it all along!". Don't you think the mods would have already gotten rid of me if that was the case? or if I was angel, don't you think I would flaunt it, like every other time he has come back and gotten banned? think next time please.

For someone who's only been here a week you seem to know quite a bit about the place

Indeed I have. But I feel no reason to inform you on who I am/was. All you need to know is I am a poster here to talk about the 49ers and any other nonsense that occurs on the site. now, I suggest we go to the parking lot and discuss women's boobs. agreed?
I say in about 2 weeks. training camps will begin starting up and that is when the early teams will sign their draft picks. from there on it is like dominoes. 1 signs and the rest will follow.

Hi Angel

um, Hi King?

oh I get it. You think I'm someone else because I'm a new poster. I assume you are going to go around to every new poster and say "hi angel" that way if and when the next guy gets banned, you can claim "oh I knew it all along!". Don't you think the mods would have already gotten rid of me if that was the case? or if I was angel, don't you think I would flaunt it, like every other time he has come back and gotten banned? think next time please.

For someone who's only been here a week you seem to know quite a bit about the place

Indeed I have. But I feel no reason to inform you on who I am/was. All you need to know is I am a poster here to talk about the 49ers and any other nonsense that occurs on the site. now, I suggest we go to the parking lot and discuss women's boobs. agreed?

PM me and tell me then
  • Illusion
  • Info N/A

Hi Angel

um, Hi King?

PM me and tell me then

sorry, not going to happen. only people who know are the mods. anyways, heading to parking lot, hopefully find some boobie threads. ta ta.

Hi Angel

um, Hi King?

PM me and tell me then

sorry, not going to happen. only people who know are the mods. anyways, heading to parking lot, hopefully find some boobie threads. ta ta.

ta ta?

Hi Angel

um, Hi King?

It was actually just a joke until you replied with you response, I should have know it was just an alias
  • Illusion
  • Info N/A

Hi Angel

um, Hi King?

It was actually just a joke until you replied with you response, I should have know it was just an alias

think back a year. You'll catch on sooner or later. and then poof. I move on to my next name. Monarch49er

Hi Angel

um, Hi King?

think back a year. You'll catch on sooner or later. and then poof. I move on to my next name. Monarch49er

Yeah I have no idea what you are talking about lol
Is it me or does it seem like there's more guys signed from the 1st round by this time heading up to training camp

Hi Angel

um, Hi King?

PM me and tell me then

With your secrecy you mos def picked the correct screen name

Hi Angel

um, Hi King?

He/she is not Angel.

• WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Hi Angel

um, Hi King?

He/she is not Angel.

is it rserda?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
He said "ta ta"..
Share 49ersWebzone