LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 148 users in the forums

When Will These 1st Round Picks Start Signing?

Shop 49ers game tickets
We have less than 3 weeks until the start of most NFL Team Training Camps, and only TWO 1st round draft picks have inked their deals! (#1 Stafford, #5 Sanchez)

Originally posted by PTulini:
We have less than 3 weeks until the start of most NFL Team Training Camps, and only TWO 1st round draft picks have inked their deals! (#1 Stafford, #5 Sanchez)

Ok Top 2 qb's locked. I think everyone will be in camp and crabtree will have a good contract. hopefully no higher then the raiders give the 7th overall pick haha... o lord have i thanked you?
  • Illusion
  • Info N/A
I say in about 2 weeks. training camps will begin starting up and that is when the early teams will sign their draft picks. from there on it is like dominoes. 1 signs and the rest will follow.
Don't worry, only 30 more rookies to go.
The first round contracts are all based on the player picked ahead of them, or after. So once number #6 pick gets signed #7 pick knows what his going rate is and so on.

Unfortunately QB's get an inflated rate which is why nobody ells has signed yet. Once one or two guys get inked the rest will soon follow.
Not at all worried. It really is the least of my worries.

In Paraage we trust.

-9fA
Originally posted by Illusion:
I say in about 2 weeks. training camps will begin starting up and that is when the early teams will sign their draft picks. from there on it is like dominoes. 1 signs and the rest will follow.

Hi Angel
Originally posted by King49er:

Hi Angel

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Hi Angel
  • Illusion
  • Info N/A

Hi Angel

um, Hi King?

Hi Angel

um, Hi King?

Not bad Angel, I see you've made it back here
  • Illusion
  • Info N/A

Hi Angel

um, Hi King?

oh I get it. You think I'm someone else because I'm a new poster. I assume you are going to go around to every new poster and say "hi angel" that way if and when the next guy gets banned, you can claim "oh I knew it all along!". Don't you think the mods would have already gotten rid of me if that was the case? or if I was angel, don't you think I would flaunt it, like every other time he has come back and gotten banned? think next time please.

Hi Angel

um, Hi King?

oh I get it. You think I'm someone else because I'm a new poster. I assume you are going to go around to every new poster and say "hi angel" that way if and when the next guy gets banned, you can claim "oh I knew it all along!". Don't you think the mods would have already gotten rid of me if that was the case? or if I was angel, don't you think I would flaunt it, like every other time he has come back and gotten banned? think next time please.

For someone who's only been here a week you seem to know quite a bit about the place

Hi Angel

um, Hi King?

For someone who's only been here a week you seem to know quite a bit about the place

'cuz he's been here for a while....

Originally posted by kidash98:

Hi Angel

um, Hi King?

'cuz he's been here for a while....

6 Days?
Share 49ersWebzone