There are 496 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Steve McNair found dead

Seems like the girls friends are saying that she was claiming McNair was gonna divorce his wife and marry her.

I think we found the motive for the girlfriend to do it.

She was convinced that she was gonna be the wife, and it became clear that wasn't gonna happen...

And McNair did pick up a DUI once, and had a 9mm on him at the time.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
damn at the age of 36 having a relationship with a crazy ass iranian 20 yr old (shakes head). no doubt in my mind she killed him then killed herself.

Exactly. He was shot numerous times including a few shots to the head. She was shot once in the head and the gun was found near her. The cops say they are not even looking for suspects. Once they test her hands to see if she had fired a gun recently it will be cased closed.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out she was messed up on several drugs at the time she killed him and herself. Similar to what happened to Phil Hartman(although in Hartman's case it was his wife not a gf)..
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
damn at the age of 36 having a relationship with a crazy ass iranian 20 yr old (shakes head). no doubt in my mind she killed him then killed herself.

Exactly. He was shot numerous times including a few shots to the head. She was shot once in the head and the gun was found near her. The cops say they are not even looking for suspects. Once they test her hands to see if she had fired a gun recently it will be cased closed.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out she was messed up on several drugs at the time she killed him and herself. Similar to what happened to Phil Hartman(although in Hartman's case it was his wife not a gf)..

and the door was still locked; no forced entry.
Official: Kazemi (the dead girlfriend) bought the gun that was found at the scene

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2009-07-06-mcnair-monday_N.htm





Yah, so she pretty much did it.....unless there's some crazy unexpected twist.
Crazy ass Arab b***h. But dude was a married man with four kids, he shouldn't have been f**king around with her.
Still doesn't explain how an underaged woman purchased a handgun in a state where 21 is the legal age to purchase and own a handgun.

Tisk tisk to the dealer that sold it to her if true.

I want to know exactly how they arrived at her purchasing it. I don't buy the murder-suicide for one second. That whole Myspace thing from the ex-boyfriend's douchebag homie is still trippin me out. He had a RIP for her 2 days before the murder. I mean...come on. Seriously?
She was a crazy b***h period....why does she have to have the label "arab" or Iranian" b***h....why does it matter what race she is?


She still killed the guy...
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Still doesn't explain how an underaged woman purchased a handgun in a state where 21 is the legal age to purchase and own a handgun.

Tisk tisk to the dealer that sold it to her if true.

I want to know exactly how they arrived at her purchasing it. I don't buy the murder-suicide for one second. That whole Myspace thing from the ex-boyfriend's douchebag homie is still trippin me out. He had a RIP for her 2 days before the murder. I mean...come on. Seriously?

Perhaps he knew she was crazy b*tch and knew it was going to end badly once McNair broke it off. We'll see if there's any residue on her hand but this screams murder, suicide to me.

She gets DUI in car that they purchased together, McNair's wife finds out and McNair breaks it off, she kills McNair and herself.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jul 6, 2009 at 12:23 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Crazy ass Arab b***h. But dude was a married man with four kids, he shouldn't have been f**king around with her.

Hold on here. I happen to be Arab, lets not jump to conclusions and label her like that. She's from Iranian descent which makes her Persian not Arab. But in general her ethnicity doesn't make her a b***h. Her actions did you can say. There are many whacky ladies in the US from all sorts of backgrounds. They all belong in one category. RIP Steve McNair.
[ Edited by BasharCali49 on Jul 6, 2009 at 12:27 PM ]
Originally posted by BasharCali49:
Originally posted by susweel:
Crazy ass Arab b***h. But dude was a married man with four kids, he shouldn't have been f**king around with her.

Hold on here. I happen to be Arab, lets not jump to conclusions and label her like that. She's from Iranian descent which makes her Persian not Arab. But in general her ethnicity doesn't make her a b***h. Her actions did you can say. There are many whacky ladies in the US from all sorts of backgrounds. They all belong in one category. RIP Steve McNair.


II know man, whacky b***hes come from every where. It wasn't meant to sound racist, sorry if I offended you.
Apology accepted.
Isn't it wierd that the gun fired on her stomach also? As for the residue on the hands, couldn't a person shoot her in the head and while she's dead, take her hand on the gun and fire another shot in her stomach so the residue shows on her hands?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Isn't it wierd that the gun fired on her stomach also? As for the residue on the hands, couldn't a person shoot her in the head and while she's dead, take her hand on the gun and fire another shot in her stomach so the residue shows on her hands?

This is the first I've heard about the shot to the stomach, I thought it was just one single shot to the head?
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Still doesn't explain how an underaged woman purchased a handgun in a state where 21 is the legal age to purchase and own a handgun.

Tisk tisk to the dealer that sold it to her if true.

I want to know exactly how they arrived at her purchasing it. I don't buy the murder-suicide for one second. That whole Myspace thing from the ex-boyfriend's douchebag homie is still trippin me out. He had a RIP for her 2 days before the murder. I mean...come on. Seriously?


I bet that was just typical tough guy talk that seems pretty typical with the e-thugs and punks in general. It just so happens that she coincidentally flew off the handle herself a couple days later, making his comment look very suspicious. I believe the wannabe gangsta should definatly be investigated, but chances are it was just tough talk imo. The DUI probably created extra problems in the affair and things got ugly leading to this.