LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Vince Young for Alex Smith Trade Rumour!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Most retarded thread ever.
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
get out of my face with this rumor...not true and its moronic... ill burn vince young on any training excersise you can think of
  • bubbybristerHOF
  • Info N/A
i remeber when we trained together and he was running his mouth in the locker room and i napoleon dynomited his ass up against the lockers and whispered in his ear "The wheels still turning, but the hamsters dead"
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
i remeber when we trained together and he was running his mouth in the locker room and i napoleon dynomited his ass up against the lockers and whispered in his ear "The wheels still turning, but the hamsters dead"

Originally posted by KRS-1:

this guy deserves to be a vet not to be banned

That's like trading for not very good to worst.

Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
Footballguys.com Unconfirmed RUMOR. One of my guys is hearing talk of a Vince Young for Alex Smith deal being discussed. That would be a great discussion if it were to happen. Again, please don't take this for anything more than it is at this point - a RUMOR. But I've always operated this thing on the "you'll know what I know" line of thinking. So I'm passing along what I'm hearing. Take it for what it's worth and keep an eye out.
Failure for a failure. Seems fair to me.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by KRS-1:

this guy deserves to be a vet not to be banned

Can we lock this sumb*tch already!!!!!!!

I like this guy!
i would rather keep Smith. i think he has much more upside and would be much cheaper.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Can we lock this sumb*tch already!!!!!!!

I can't believe I read all 7 pages of this thread... about a facebook post...

Originally posted by sacniner:
What the hell is this? A worthless rumor made up on a facebook page? This is never gonna happen... you can do this debate with any made up players. "I heard Leinart might be traded for Smith." Of course this idiotic trade won't happen... VY has a whole bunch of issues outside of football.
Originally posted by jones49:
Failure for a failure. Seems fair to me.

they are both back !
Share 49ersWebzone