LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Housh: Seahawks Are Going To Be 'Real' Good

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • NickV
  • Veteran
I'm very interested to see how we will play against them. Give him the time and Hasselbeck will pick apart ANY defense. If he and his WR's stay healthy they should be pretty tuff. Housh, Branch and Burleson. That isn't a shabby wr corps. John Carlson also played well against us.

Plus Curry, Tatupu, Hill is a damn good set of lbs. Their D-line is pretty weak though. Aside from Kerney they don't have much at all. Their DB's are also a bit older.

I think we can take them head on. As long as we don't give them the game (f**k you jto) we should be able to beat them.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
1. Can Hasselbeck stay healthy?
2. How many games Beanie Wells will stay healthy?
3. Does Well's ankles matter without a good OL?
4. Can Curry get after the QB like JP?
5. Do they have a secondary?
6. Mora is their coach?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
6. Mora is their coach?

Beanie's on AZ.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I agree with him... I honestly think the seahawks will win the division this year... they look good if everyone stays healthy.

That team is old and brittle (at least their offense). "If everyone stays healthy" is usually a sign of that. S**t, you can say that about every team.

Hasselbeck, Branch, Engram, Burleson, Walter Jones = old and brittle. Even TJ is starting to get old and brittle.
[ Edited by kronik on May 13, 2009 at 10:20 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Watchutalkinbout:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
6. Mora is their coach?

Beanie's on AZ.

ha! I need to get some sleep. Let me take another shot at this:

2. How many games before half of the OL is on IR?
3. Does OL health really matter with Julius Jones at RB?
6. Mora is their coach?
of course Housh says that. he has to.

seattle just way overpaid for him. of course hes going to say "were going to be real good" when asked.
ya'll are f**king high on your asses if you think we'll crush them this season, or that they'll do 5-11 at best. cmon now don't be f**king retarded
the seahawks are the underdogs this year.. they're getting back hasselback, they've signed housh, drafted curry, traded for redding, and re-signed hill.. those are all HUGE moves and could possibly help them win the division..
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
the seahawks are the underdogs this year.. they're getting back hasselback, they've signed housh, drafted curry, traded for redding, and re-signed hill.. those are all HUGE moves and could possibly help them win the division..

Hous is right. The Seahawks are f**ken good. They just got hit with the injury bug last season that wiped out their whole team. Even so, we couldn't even do s**t to them. We got lucky that first game and the second game they whooped our asses playing scrubs.

Right now, they are betetr than us until proven other wise. We are the 3rd best team in the NFC West. Stop being homers my dudes.
This is the NFL and we all know any team can turn it around quickly, except for us

On a serious note, all season last year i swore we had the weakest division ever seen in the NFl and the f**king Tards get to the Superbowl and make it a good game.
Coming from a player that was just on the Bengals, that's really not saying much.
Originally posted by billybonka:
Coming from a player that was just on the Bengals, that's really not saying much.

This.
Yea I think Seattle is an improved team. They had a monster draft, and a lot of guys returning from injury. alot depends on how they perform though. I don't think they have good coaching anymore though. Getting back a pro bowl level qb makes a world of a difference. to add to that legit WR's. Curry will be fien replacing JP imo. I just think there secondary and their coaching staff is gonna hold them back from being anything more than a .500 team.
Share 49ersWebzone