There are 222 users in the forums

I now understand Al Davis.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Rochi516
  • Info N/A
I now understand Al Davis. All the while I thought he was just living in the 70's where speed kills and he doesn't know todays football. Then I realized, he is building the next United States 4x100 relay team for the 2012 London Olymics. Al doesn't want another Super Bowl trophy he wants an Olympic gold metal. The USA 4x100 relay team for the 2012 London Olympics will be Darrius Heyward-Bey, Johnny Lee Higgins, Michael Mitchell and Darren McFadden. Hahahahahaha

This is the only way I'm rooting for Raiders is if they do represent the country in the Olympics. Thank you Al Davis for passing on Crabtree.

Go Niners!!!
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
hahahahahhahahah

not
usually i dont get angry, but for some reason this stupid thread just made me mad. like im actually furious and feeling stress from your failed attempt at being funny
Please take my advice...do not try to be funny ever again. Please.
Is Michael Mitchell even fast? I was thinking you can replace him with Stanford Routt.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Please take my advice...do not try to be funny ever again. Please.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
usually i dont get angry, but for some reason this stupid thread just made me mad. like im actually furious and feeling stress from your failed attempt at being funny

You should do open mic comedy.
  • WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A
hahaaha the replies in this thread are too funny..

and i try to be my nicest when i say this, you...are not funny

• WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by pantstickle:
You should do open mic comedy.

damn this guy got it bad.
Al Davis doesn't even understand Al Davis.
Dont worry Rochie it was funny to me
Quite the joke!
Share 49ersWebzone