LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 287 users in the forums

I now understand Al Davis.

Shop 49ers game tickets
lol..poor guy.

-9fA
Now THIS is funny.

Al Davis Drafts An Actual Wildcat:

After raising eyebrows by drafting Darrius Heyward-Bey and Michael Mitchell in the first two rounds of the NFL draft on Sunday, Raiders owner Al Davis made perhaps the most bizarre move of his career during Sunday’s third round by selecting a seven-year-old female wildcat from the Oakland Zoo.

“Let’s hear the critics bash me for this one,” said Davis. “They say I can’t adjust, they say I don’t know the modern game – well, I hear all the talk about the popularity of the wildcat in football, and I picked me the meanest one at the whole zoo.”
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Now THIS is funny.

After raising eyebrows by drafting Darrius Heyward-Bey and Michael Mitchell in the first two rounds of the NFL draft on Sunday, Raiders owner Al Davis made perhaps the most bizarre move of his career during Sunday’s third round by selecting a seven-year-old female wildcat from the Oakland Zoo.

“Let’s hear the critics bash me for this one,” said Davis. “They say I can’t adjust, they say I don’t know the modern game – well, I hear all the talk about the popularity of the wildcat in football, and I picked me the meanest one at the whole zoo.”

• Chief
  • Veteran
Now THIS is funny.

Now THIS is funny.

O and by the way darren Mcfadden was a very good pick and he is a good RB (not as good as gore but probally will be a top 10 back at some point)

[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Jun 30, 2009 at 08:13:47 ]
omg best thread ever

mods pls archive kthx
Originally posted by Chief:

OWWWW!

[ Edited by GoldenIowa49er on Jun 30, 2009 at 09:16:17 ]
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by Chief:

OWWWW!

Ha ha too f**kin funny
  • MikeD
  • Veteran