I hate internet humor sometimes.
[ Edited by 49erWill on Aug 13, 2009 at 10:01 PM ]
Originally posted by delivered84:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
IN HONOR OF THE MICHAEL VICK SIGNING:

omg...everything is bad about this
[ Edited by 49erWill on Aug 13, 2009 at 10:02 PM ]
Here's how I see it.....

Leonard Little and Donte Stallworth both killed people, and when all is said and done Michael Vick will have received more jail time and a longer suspension than both of them combined.
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Here's how I see it..... Leonard Little and Donte Stallworth both killed people, and when all is said and done Michael Vick will have received more jail time and a longer suspension than both of them combined.

his indefinite suspension doesnt really count imo because you cant play ball from jail anyway. its basically a 2-6 game suspension vs a season long suspension. its messed up that those 2 got less time in jail. but at the same time its an accident resulting from a dui. a lot of people do the same thing, they just get lucky they dont kill anyone.
Here's how I see it.....

Leonard Little and Donte Stallworth both killed people, and when all is said and done Michael Vick will have received more jail time and a longer suspension than both of them combined.

Note to self: Killing people is okay, don't kill puppies.

ill be using him in madden !
I have a few friends that are Eagles fans and all I get from them about signing Vick is....
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I have a few friends that are Eagles fans and all I get from them about signing Vick is....

that was my reaction too
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Here's how I see it..... Leonard Little and Donte Stallworth both killed people, and when all is said and done Michael Vick will have received more jail time and a longer suspension than both of them combined.

his indefinite suspension doesnt really count imo because you cant play ball from jail anyway. its basically a 2-6 game suspension vs a season long suspension. its messed up that those 2 got less time in jail. but at the same time its an accident resulting from a dui. a lot of people do the same thing, they just get lucky they dont kill anyone.

A DUI is never an accident.
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
Originally posted by delivered84:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
IN HONOR OF THE MICHAEL VICK SIGNING:

omg...everything is bad about this

WHAT HE DID TO DOGS?
Originally posted by plinius9mm:
Here's how I see it.....

Note to self: Killing people is okay, don't kill puppies.

yes, in the US, animals get more sympathy than humans. Vick served his time, get off his nuts. I hope he does well. I got a feeling McNabb can no longer play a full 16 game season.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
yes, in the US, animals get more sympathy than humans. Vick served his time, get off his nuts. I hope he does well. I got a feeling McNabb can no longer play a full 16 game season.

Totally agree....Vick pretty much lost everything cuz of this thing ...give the guy another chance...
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
For a team that was already a contender, I'm not sure a distraction like this is worth a back up QB. Every time there's a press conference Vick will come up. After 6 weeks the players and coaches will be very tired of it, then he's eligible. This will last all year and I think mentally take away from them contending. And they over paid big time. Why not offer the league minimum? It's not like he had leverage. Bad move IMO.