Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
why does hill get a starship?

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Apples:
Originally posted by ThaDuke:
Funny how some of you guys take writers opinions of practices when it suits your cause. Shaun hill has won jack sh*t except a handful of wins over the course of 2 seasons....wow

Well...isn't that the point? To win games? Starting 10 games over the last couple seasons, he has won 7. What's your point?

"Tom Brady has won jack sh*t except a handful of Super Bowls...wow"

7 wins against bad teams that any nfl qb would have won, and probably would have done a far better job. He nearly lost to the rams! JTO beat the hell outta of the rams, what does that tell ya smart guy

My bad, I didn't realize they kept track of "nearly losses".

Everyone listen up, there's some things we gotta clear up: the Patriots have 1 Super Bowl win against the Eagles, and 2 Super Bowl "nearly losses", one against the Rams and the other against the Panthers. Although they do have 1 Super Bowl "nearly win" against the Giants a few years ago.

And no, not every QB could have won the games that Hill did...I can name one off the top of my head who couldn't do it: Alex Smith.

Do you care to make yourself look any more foolish?

Might that possibly be because Smith was standing on the sidelines rehabbing an injury? Naaaaaaaaaaahhhhh that can't be it at all.

~Ceadder

You mean Smith has been injured his entire NFL career? I mean, 99% of time, he has looked like a 4th string QB.

And you look a first class jack@##, but I still like you.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
why does hill get a starship?

Theres no way Smith wins the job, Hill would really need to struggle during the preseason for that happen. Shaun Hill will lead us to the playoffs!!!

EVERYBODY CLIMB ABOARD!
Originally posted by NJNinerFan:
I've been on it since this play

HELL YEAH!!! that's heart & a gammer all in one!
IMO We will be in the PLAYOFFS with either Hill or Smith at QB!

ITS GONNA HAPPEN!

Get rdy to enjoy the rebirth of our DYNASTY!

[ Edited by 49ersMan420 on May 11, 2009 at 5:43 PM ]
Funny how some of you guys take writers opinions of practices when it suits your cause. Shaun hill has won jack sh*t except a handful of wins over the course of 2 seasons....wow

Well...isn't that the point? To win games? Starting 10 games over the last couple seasons, he has won 7. What's your point?

7 wins against bad teams that any nfl qb would have won, and probably would have done a far better job. He nearly lost to the rams! JTO beat the hell outta of the rams, what does that tell ya smart guy

First of all, .

Secondly, genius, Shaun Hill was our QB when we beat the Rams in SF. He had a 142.3 QB rating and 3 total TDs. We were up 35-3 at half. Get real. I think any half way decent 49er fan knows that Hill was the QB in that game.

Originally posted by Leathaface:

First of all, .

Secondly, genius, Shaun Hill was our QB when we beat the Rams in SF. He had a 142.3 QB rating and 3 total TDs. We were up 35-3 at half. Get real. I think any half way decent 49er fan knows that Hill was the QB in that game.

PWND!
when is lift off?
Originally posted by Leathaface:

First of all, .

you mean the same Rams that had 2 wins all year? AWESOME!!! Hill for MVP!! JTO is CO MVP cuz he slaughtered the Lions as well!!!
dude you can't say "well he beat teams with nothing to play for!". what the f**k do you think we were? it can't work both ways.

and i don't believe that either. shaun hill beat some good teams. yes he beat the rams twice. he also beat a bills team in the middle of a playoff run, he beat a jets team in the middle of a playoff run, and he beat a very good redskins team.

"bu bu bu bu bu bu but the redskins had nothing to play for". neither did we!

shaun hill is a good qb and he can have a lot of success if we can get our running game going and have a balanced attack. he doesn't have bonehead turnovers most of the time (the 2nd rams game he did) and he can usually move the chains.

the difference between shaun hill and alex smith is that while people make excuses for both players it is for different reasons. people make excuses as to why shaun hill has had success while they make excuses as to why alex smith has failed.

the proof is in the pudding brothers, shaun hill should be our starter until it is shown he can't get it done.
Originally posted by IWantWinners:

don't hate.

you want winners right?
Share 49ersWebzone