LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

The JTO WTF Statistic Tracker Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
I think this guy has more turnover than some teams.

Too lazy to check.

I think you may be right
JT BLOW has 22 turnovers period in a half a season... A. Smith in three season had 31 INTs and 27 fumbles. 31+27 = 58 right... Again A. Smith did that in 3 season one that was cut short... and all 3 season with as many OCs'... Now 58 - 22 = 36... So, your telling me that JT BLOW has almost half the turnovers that A. Smith has put out over a 2 1/2 season span...

It's either JT BLOW is a bust and a QB that had to much praise and not enough Experience or Martz playbook is garbage... Remember Martz barely won the SB with the RAMS... He won by a yard and a half... ??? So, this season we were bamboozooled by both Martz and JT BLOW... Give Smith a chance again next season, if not go with Hill... And also shop for another OC...

The numbers prove facts... Something is wrong with MARTZ or JT BLOW...
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
I think this guy has more turnover than some teams.

Too lazy to check.

You are right..The titans are one
Just TurnOvers

We should have seen this coming....
Originally posted by jayrey9er:
JT BLOW has 22 turnovers period in a half a season... A. Smith in three season had 31 INTs and 27 fumbles. 31+27 = 58 right... Again A. Smith did that in 3 season one that was cut short... and all 3 season with as many OCs'... Now 58 - 22 = 36... So, your telling me that JT BLOW has almost half the turnovers that A. Smith has put out over a 2 1/2 season span...

It's either JT BLOW is a bust and a QB that had to much praise and not enough Experience or Martz playbook is garbage... Remember Martz barely won the SB with the RAMS... He won by a yard and a half... ??? So, this season we were bamboozooled by both Martz and JT BLOW... Give Smith a chance again next season, if not go with Hill... And also shop for another OC...

17 actually, not all of his fumbles were lost. But thats beside the point.

Alex had 58 turnovers in 32 games. JT has 17 in 7.5 The ratio works out to JT 2.2 TOs a game and Alex 1.8. But i`m pretty sure if you put Alex in Martzs system for a full year and JT in Norvs you would see a big difference.

[ Edited by MadMartz on Oct 27, 2008 at 23:45:37 ]
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Originally posted by jayrey9er:

17 actually, not all of his fumbles were lost. But thats beside the point.

Alex had 58 turnovers in 32 games. JT has 17 in 7. The ratio works out to JT 2.4 TOs a game and Alex 1.8. But i`m pretty sure if you put Alex in Martzs system for a full year and JT in Norvs you would see a big difference.

That may be true about Smith w/ martz and JT w/ Norv, but we both know that Norv wouldn't even look at JTO to be running his offense... Martz wouldn't work with Smith, because he just isn't a product of his system... JTO is the teachers pet, he was brought in and just damaged our season...

Hopefully Hill will bring to the O, what he brought to the O last season during those last two games... I'm sure glad that he has two weeks to prepare and from what I can see he is a fast learner...

I predict that JTO is benched for the rest of the season, if Hill works his magic against the first place team in the NFC west ...
Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Method:
Mad Martz, wasn't JT your boy?

I think he is very talented, but he just cant hang on to the ball. The interceptions dont bother me so much. Its those 11 fumbles that kill me.

Pick 6's and Int's in the endzone don't bother you? Wow!

They dont bother me as much no. Qbs are going to throw INTs. Fumbling twice in back to back series is what really kills me.

Wow! I just lost all respect that I could of had for any of your post. The worst thing a QB can do is turn the ball over in the endzone(giving away points) or pick 6's(handing the game to the other team) and they don't bother you! That is crazy! Fumbles suck sure but making the INT's JTO did is way worse.

They dont bother me as "MUCH" as the fumbles because JT has only started 7 games and I expected the picks. If you didnt then I lost all respect for any of your post because you obviously dont know football.

Did you expect perfection from a first time starter?

Yea...I don't know football....you got it! I expected picks but the guy has been in the NFL 7 years and he had more turnovers than a rookie Alex Smith who had never spent one day in the NFL. I expect mistakes but I don't expect straight out horrible decisions where you throw into brackets or under coverage with a flat pass. It is simply unexplainable how bad the reads were on JTO's passes. He really had ZERO idea how to properly read coverage and he gave games away bc of it.

If you're in this league for 7 years of coaching. You should know not to throw into double, triple, and quadruple coverage or fling the ball carelessly. You act like he just came out of college with no time to sit and learn. Um. He's been doing it his whole career. His first action in Detroit he fumbled 3 times and threw 2 picks in TWO QUARTERS. That's what you get with him. He's nothing more than an overhyped 3rd stringer who Coach Martz had you fooled about. Detroit fans say the EXACT same thing. Martz pumped up JTO for them, but they knew he was abominable. Fans should've known better, but Martz duped many of the feeble-minded here as well.

You can't tell me that a pile of garbage is a diamond when you're holding up that piece of garbage right in front of my face and expect me to believe you. Just as you can't expect someone to believe JTO has any "greatness" in him whatsoever after riding the bench for 7 years, and now starting played like garbage week after week. Just can't do it.

"I want WINNERS. I want people who want to win."

JTO, 2-6, Is a loser.

Well you must be the greatest thing since Bill Walsh. In watching 7.5 games you have proclaimed JT "TRASH", That's just great. I bet you were saying similar things about Garcia when he took over as QB. You cant feed me your garbage after only 8 NFL starts. Just cant do it.

7 years in the NFL means you have skills. If he had none he wouldn't be on a team every year smart guy.

You cannot make an honest assessment after only 7.5 starts.

Honestly!!!

You can hate him all you want and that is fine by me. But you dont have to kick s**t my way because I choose to share a different view than you.

I might not be Bill walsh but I will agree with the SEVEN previous NFL teams(one which includes the NE patriots and we all know how they gauge talent) that JTO is worth a roster spot as all the previous teams let him go after he was done being their 2nd or 3rd stringer(he was a 3rd guy in NE) so, you may think he has talent but at least a QAURTER(how many teams have let him go) of the NFL coaches would disagree with you...

What are they going to tell me? That he cant throw the ball? That would be false. Are they going to say he fumbles to much? That would be false also, the qbs dont get hit in practice. What are they going to tell me? A 3rd string QB doesnt even take snaps during the week.

JT is a joke. Get over it. The guy has had 1 1/2 years in this system. He has decent WRs. He has a "genius" OC who has babied him and put his full confidence in his ability. He hasnt had to worry about job security. I'll give him a pass on the sacks, our o line sucks. But, he looks like a 10 yr old when he panics and attempts to make some bulls**t play that makes you smash your head onto your coffee table. I am embarrased for him when I watch the games. I am embarrased for our team when he is on the field.

He sucks.

The guy is a clown running around the circus that we call "Home".

JQ
backup............if that
Originally posted by GoldenBear:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I think he is very talented, but he just cant hang on to the ball. The interceptions dont bother me so much. Its those 11 fumbles that kill me.

Pick 6's and Int's in the endzone don't bother you? Wow!

They dont bother me as much no. Qbs are going to throw INTs. Fumbling twice in back to back series is what really kills me.

Wow! I just lost all respect that I could of had for any of your post. The worst thing a QB can do is turn the ball over in the endzone(giving away points) or pick 6's(handing the game to the other team) and they don't bother you! That is crazy! Fumbles suck sure but making the INT's JTO did is way worse.

They dont bother me as "MUCH" as the fumbles because JT has only started 7 games and I expected the picks. If you didnt then I lost all respect for any of your post because you obviously dont know football.

Did you expect perfection from a first time starter?

Yea...I don't know football....you got it! I expected picks but the guy has been in the NFL 7 years and he had more turnovers than a rookie Alex Smith who had never spent one day in the NFL. I expect mistakes but I don't expect straight out horrible decisions where you throw into brackets or under coverage with a flat pass. It is simply unexplainable how bad the reads were on JTO's passes. He really had ZERO idea how to properly read coverage and he gave games away bc of it.

If you're in this league for 7 years of coaching. You should know not to throw into double, triple, and quadruple coverage or fling the ball carelessly. You act like he just came out of college with no time to sit and learn. Um. He's been doing it his whole career. His first action in Detroit he fumbled 3 times and threw 2 picks in TWO QUARTERS. That's what you get with him. He's nothing more than an overhyped 3rd stringer who Coach Martz had you fooled about. Detroit fans say the EXACT same thing. Martz pumped up JTO for them, but they knew he was abominable. Fans should've known better, but Martz duped many of the feeble-minded here as well.

You can't tell me that a pile of garbage is a diamond when you're holding up that piece of garbage right in front of my face and expect me to believe you. Just as you can't expect someone to believe JTO has any "greatness" in him whatsoever after riding the bench for 7 years, and now starting played like garbage week after week. Just can't do it.

"I want WINNERS. I want people who want to win."

JTO, 2-6, Is a loser.

Well you must be the greatest thing since Bill Walsh. In watching 7.5 games you have proclaimed JT "TRASH", That's just great. I bet you were saying similar things about Garcia when he took over as QB. You cant feed me your garbage after only 8 NFL starts. Just cant do it.

7 years in the NFL means you have skills. If he had none he wouldn't be on a team every year smart guy.

You cannot make an honest assessment after only 7.5 starts.

Honestly!!!

You can hate him all you want and that is fine by me. But you dont have to kick s**t my way because I choose to share a different view than you.

I might not be Bill walsh but I will agree with the SEVEN previous NFL teams(one which includes the NE patriots and we all know how they gauge talent) that JTO is worth a roster spot as all the previous teams let him go after he was done being their 2nd or 3rd stringer(he was a 3rd guy in NE) so, you may think he has talent but at least a QAURTER(how many teams have let him go) of the NFL coaches would disagree with you...

What are they going to tell me? That he cant throw the ball? That would be false. Are they going to say he fumbles to much? That would be false also, the qbs dont get hit in practice. What are they going to tell me? A 3rd string QB doesnt even take snaps during the week.

JT is a joke. Get over it. The guy has had 1 1/2 years in this system. He has decent WRs. He has a "genius" OC who has babied him and put his full confidence in his ability. He hasnt had to worry about job security. I'll give him a pass on the sacks, our o line sucks. But, he looks like a 10 yr old when he panics and attempts to make some bulls**t play that makes you smash your head onto your coffee table. I am embarrased for him when I watch the games. I am embarrased for our team when he is on the field.

He sucks.

The guy is a clown running around the circus that we call "Home".

JQ

Now that was just down right funny.

How can you give him a pass on sacks? That is directly linked to picks and fumbles. I dont understand what you are trying to convey.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I hate turnovers.

I hate penalties.

The two things our team is best at.

Leave it to a JTO supporter to know the stats.
He JTOwned himself
we saw it in the preseason when he kept turning the ball over under very limited playing time
Comparing JTO to Favre is just ridiculous. Favre does turn the ball over a lot, but, also he scores a lot of TD´s.

He´s the NFL ALL TIME leader in TD passes and INT´s.

JT? More of a Rex Grossmann than a Favre or Young. After seven years you should be able to recognise coverage, but he dose not he throws the ball into covergae where teh Saftey is lurking in the flat.
What has Martz said in the past about his other QBs? Has he always said they were going to be great? I'm beginning to think he just says that to give the QB confidence.
Share 49ersWebzone