LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

The JTO WTF Statistic Tracker Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
There's very few people here who talk s**t about others, I have done it once and learned the error of my ways... never again shall I resolute to such harsh undertakings.
Originally posted by Method:
There's very few people here who talk s**t about others, I have done it once and learned the error of my ways... never again shall I resolute to such harsh undertakings.

AMEN!

It took me forever to get rid of that 30% warning
Originally posted by 9rFan84:

AMEN!

I was up to 85%!
Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:
Originally posted by 9rFan84:

AMEN!

I was up to 85%!

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Mad Martz, wasn't JT your boy?

I think he is very talented, but he just cant hang on to the ball. The interceptions dont bother me so much. Its those 11 fumbles that kill me.

Pick 6's and Int's in the endzone don't bother you? Wow!

They dont bother me as much no. Qbs are going to throw INTs. Fumbling twice in back to back series is what really kills me.

Wow! I just lost all respect that I could of had for any of your post. The worst thing a QB can do is turn the ball over in the endzone(giving away points) or pick 6's(handing the game to the other team) and they don't bother you! That is crazy! Fumbles suck sure but making the INT's JTO did is way worse.

They dont bother me as "MUCH" as the fumbles because JT has only started 7 games and I expected the picks. If you didnt then I lost all respect for any of your post because you obviously dont know football.

Did you expect perfection from a first time starter?

Yea...I don't know football....you got it! I expected picks but the guy has been in the NFL 7 years and he had more turnovers than a rookie Alex Smith who had never spent one day in the NFL. I expect mistakes but I don't expect straight out horrible decisions where you throw into brackets or under coverage with a flat pass. It is simply unexplainable how bad the reads were on JTO's passes. He really had ZERO idea how to properly read coverage and he gave games away bc of it.

If you're in this league for 7 years of coaching. You should know not to throw into double, triple, and quadruple coverage or fling the ball carelessly. You act like he just came out of college with no time to sit and learn. Um. He's been doing it his whole career. His first action in Detroit he fumbled 3 times and threw 2 picks in TWO QUARTERS. That's what you get with him. He's nothing more than an overhyped 3rd stringer who Coach Martz had you fooled about. Detroit fans say the EXACT same thing. Martz pumped up JTO for them, but they knew he was abominable. Fans should've known better, but Martz duped many of the feeble-minded here as well.

You can't tell me that a pile of garbage is a diamond when you're holding up that piece of garbage right in front of my face and expect me to believe you. Just as you can't expect someone to believe JTO has any "greatness" in him whatsoever after riding the bench for 7 years, and now starting played like garbage week after week. Just can't do it.

"I want WINNERS. I want people who want to win."

JTO, 2-6, Is a loser.

Well you must be the greatest thing since Bill Walsh. In watching 7.5 games you have proclaimed JT "TRASH", That's just great. I bet you were saying similar things about Garcia when he took over as QB. You cant feed me your garbage after only 8 NFL starts. Just cant do it.

7 years in the NFL means you have skills. If he had none he wouldn't be on a team every year smart guy.

You cannot make an honest assessment after only 7.5 starts.

Honestly!!!

You can hate him all you want and that is fine by me. But you dont have to kick s**t my way because I choose to share a different view than you.

Hey man, those comments weren't directed at you. That wasn't clarified. Apologies for that. When I used the word "You" -- I was referencing our OC, Martz, and his comments.

And for the record, I've made a LOT of posts about Garcia and how while I watched him play, I knew the kid had something VERY special about him. I was outraged when they started Stenstrom over him for the one game because I wanted to see Garcia start. I made a post on Garcia discussing the fact that I knew he had a LOT of talent and had tremendous success in the CFL, winning not only the Grey Cup, but won MVP of the Grey Cup and award for the best player in the league.

I loved watching Jeff play even though there were some rough games. He reminded me so much of Steve Young in that first year. Steve-o has always been my favorite player, and I felt Garcia played a very close game to his. JTO doesn't remind me of anyone but Rex Grossman. I just never saw anything special aside from some very sporadic occurrences of a good play or two.

Other that a possible misunderstanding from the way I phrased one of those paragraphs, I don't see how anything else I said could be taken as kicking crap at you. So again, apologies for any offense, none was intended.

Apology accepted

It was the whole "feeble mind" thing that got me.

I see a lot of Kurt Warner in JTO actually. I remember one game against us actually I think we made him fumble like 5 times. But when given time he made big plays.

Jt has been sacked 32 times brother and that is a whole hell of a lot in only 7.5 games. I just don't think that number is fair to JTs assessment. I will even put 12 of those sacks on JT but 20 is still way to many on the line.

Hey sorry about the misunderstanding and all. you seem like a pretty knowledgeable fan and a good person to debate with.
seems like a lot more than that
By the way....

Were you guys aware that Brett Favre also has 11 picks this year? I mean after 300 years in the league you would think you wouldnt throw it in blanket or double coverage.

Food for thought since you guys are down on the picks so much.

did he fumble 11 times too?

I broke my TV remote after that pick 6.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
my MAJOR problem with him was the TO everytime before the half when we had the momentum he just killed it with a INT or Fumble Drove me crazy.
By the way....

Were you guys aware that Brett Favre also has 11 picks this year? I mean after 300 years in the league you would think you wouldnt throw it in blanket or double coverage.

Uh ok buddy..the Jets are 4-3. If we were 4-3, people wouldn't be complaining so much. Do you even watch the games? If you did, you would see how JT's picks CLEARLY lose us games.

People defending JTO are like people still defending Bush these days. How do you defend a guy who is CLEARLY the f*ck up?

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
By the way....

Uh ok buddy..the Jets are 4-3. If we were 4-3, people wouldn't be complaining so much. Do you even watch the games? If you did, you would see how JT's picks CLEARLY lose us games.

People defending JTO are like people still defending Bush these days. How do you defend a guy who is CLEARLY the f*ck up?

Bush had 8 years to show what a douche he was. Sully has had only 8 games as a starter. Lets compare thing that don't match. I say steak, you say salad.
He is responsible for 17 of our 20 turnovers as a team. That is just incredible.
Not really incredible. Some of us saw it coming from a mile away. I bet he gave up over 50 points himself, THAT's what is incredible lol
Not really incredible. Some of us saw it coming from a mile away. I bet he gave up over 50 points himself, THAT's what is incredible lol

Yeah that is incredible. I saw in this weeks game that the Niners lead the league in points off turnovers with what I belive was 65.
I think this guy has more turnover than some teams.

Too lazy to check.
Share 49ersWebzone