Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:

I'm sorry U had to Joecool....
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by Joecool:

I'm sorry U had to Joecool....

JTO has the arm and escapability, but he lacks the awareness and ability to give up the big throw. Those last two are huge!

Martz never corralled him in either because it was obvious JTO lost his path. This is on Martz to settle him down and devise a safer game plan for him until he found his path again.
  • Twister68
  • Info N/A
No no no! Please don't give up!

I wanna hear that "He is a million times better than Smith" rants again.
I wanna hear how "We are moving the ball so much better".
I wanna hear how "This is the best 2-6 season ever".
I wanna hear how "Smith wouldn't make those deep throws in a million years".
I wanna hear that "JTO has started just 8 games and he is just getting things going"
I wanna hear that "JTO is the best QB Martz has EVER worked with"

Please. Anyone? Joecool?
  • NUFCtoonarmy21
  • Info N/A
My god I hate to sound like such a douche, but Alex Smith was smarter than JTO, not only that but he could manage the f**king game. He made better presnap reads and would not throw so many short interceptions on the hot route throws. Those make me die a little inside.
Originally posted by Twister68:
No no no! Please don't give up!

I wanna hear that "He is a million times better than Smith" rants again.
I wanna hear how "We are moving the ball so much better".
I wanna hear how "This is the best 2-6 season ever".
I wanna hear how "Smith wouldn't make those deep throws in a million years".
I wanna hear that "JTO has started just 8 games and he is just getting things going"
I wanna hear that "JTO is the best QB Martz has EVER worked with"

Please. Anyone? Joecool?

LOL

Sorry JTO, the train has officially crashed.
Last thing I need to hear from Joecool and Abowers is that JTO CAN NOT read a defense, they always ragged on how slow Smith was reading things...well JTO couldn't do it period, that's the last thing I want admitted bc that was my biggest problem with him from day 1 and that's why I said he would have a very hard time being sucessful
the JTO express got the samurai chop.
JTO's ability to make horrendous mistakes in crucial situations is uncanny. he is like a walking NFL blooper. Singletary talked about "cancers" on this team. well i dont know if jto is a cancer but his play is definitely poisonous.

the only thing i will say in his defense is it was an absolute jail break on ever play. it was like there was no offensive line. Seattle's D-line owns our O-line so bad it is miserable. Our O-line is just as bad as JTO.

Hill Just Took Over
So much for the JTO hype. Cant believe I started to buy into it. After the Detroit game I was actually sold on the guy.

I knew it was too good to be true.

I wonder what Bowers, CrazyAfrican, etc etc and all the other JTO lovers have to say now?

Oh wait..they'll just hop on the next Cinderella bandwagon story.

I wonder if they'll be Alex fans now since he's battered and will have to fight to start somewhere next year...now he's the "Cinderella story." Uh oh...Alex and Shaun...2 cinderella stories..too much to handle.

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
So much for the JTO hype. Cant believe I started to buy into it. After the Detroit game I was actually sold on the guy.

I wonder what Bowers, CrazyAfrican, etc etc and all the other JTO lovers have to say now?

I wonder if they'll be Alex fans now since he's battered and will have to fight to start somewhere next year...now he's the "Cinderella story." Uh oh...Alex and Shaun...2 cinderella stories..too much to handle.

Alex Smith fan right here!
Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Alex Smith fan right here!

i honestly hope they can restructure his contract.
Share 49ersWebzone