There are 166 users in the forums

JTO Eating Crow Thread!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • football101
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Get ready. This week everyone will be riding JT's jock again when he puts up 300 yards against the Seahawks.

"DOOD HEEZ BAK!"

Haha, oh man entertainment.

Anyway, I hope we drop 400 yards on the Seahawks.

If we lose........who cares? Even if it is 600 yards!
  • football101
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by football101:
Get ready. This week everyone will be riding JT's jock again when he puts up 300 yards against the Seahawks.

"DOOD HEEZ BAK!"

If we lose........who cares? Even if it is 600 yards!
JTO sucks! PERIOD! 10 wins? Yah right!
Needs to be held accountable for what he does.

"DOOD HEEZ BAK!"

LOL Lambda. So true. We've already seen that JTO can beat the terrible football teams. Yay if you're in the bottom 5 of the league, FEAR JTO!

Martz is again proving what the entire league knows about him -- he possesses insane stubbornness. He won't take JTO out of the game even if he throws 4 interceptions. He thinks JTO is getting better. LOL. Um. Blind.
Lmao. JTO misses a wide open VD for a touchdown to put us up 13 instead of 9, and no one even talks about it. I'm done with JTO. I bet we get 300+ yards passing and people here will be so happy.

HASSELBACK ISN'T f**kING PLAYING GUYS! IF WE DON'T WIN THIS GAME, THIS IS THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL.
Originally posted by Method:
Lmao. JTO misses a wide open VD for a touchdown to put us up 13 instead of 9, and no one even talks about it. I'm done with JTO. I bet we get 300+ yards passing and people here will be so happy.

HASSELBACK ISN'T f**kING PLAYING GUYS! IF WE DON'T WIN THIS GAME, THIS IS THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL.

Matt isnt playing AND the Seahawks are down to their scrub WRs.

We BETTER win. Should be an easy game and enough for JTO to do some decent things and get his confidence back (as well the teams confidence in him).

We BETTER win. Should be an easy game and enough for JTO to do some decent things and get his confidence back (as well the teams confidence in him).

I'm waiting for after this game for all the JTO fanboy's to jump right back on his jock and crown him the next greatest 49er QB to ever live. Nothing JTO does today will impress me, unless he rushes for something like 50+ yards and a few TDs and Passes for 4 or more touchdowns without turning the ball over.

So far, he can't do anything against a real football team. Seattle has one of bottom 5 worst pass defenses in the entire league. Garcia lit them up for nearly 225+ in the first HALF..

The real test will be what he does against Arizona.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I'm waiting for after this game for all the JTO fanboy's to jump right back on his jock and crown him the next greatest 49er QB to ever live. Nothing JTO does today will impress me, unless he rushes for something like 50+ yards and a few TDs and Passes for 4 or more touchdowns without turning the ball over.

So far, he can't do anything against a real football team. Seattle has one of bottom 5 worst pass defenses in the entire league. Garcia lit them up for nearly 225+ in the first HALF..

The real test will be what he does against Arizona.

Exactly.

Im mostly looking forward to Josh Morgan, and to see how are defense has changed without Nolan.
We need to see more from this guy.
As long as the f**ker don't have any turnovers and we win the f**kin game that's all I care about. That p***y needs to cool it with the turnovers.

The p***y seems to run out of bounds on fourth down also. You never do that in football no matter what level you're playing in let alone the NFL. You obviously always throw it on 4th down and never quit on a fourth down play. Bonehead errors. How did a bonehead like JTO get to be a pro QB in the first place is beyond me.
the express has continually crashed, need new express.

The last known picture of the JTO bandwagon.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
JTO EXPRESS just stopped & we didn't get far....
Share 49ersWebzone