49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 631 users in the forums

JTO Eating Crow Thread!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
What did you expect at the start of the season?

I am going to assume you expected greatness in about 3 weeks of TC out of JTO. He didn't even get the reps till the end of TC because Alex was under performing with the first team. JTO has only been practicing as an NFL starting QB for a total of 15 weeks (including TC).

Why don't you guys look at the facts? After 15 weeks I want to commend JT for what he has accomplished in such a short time.

I would like to see one of you guys try what he has in 15 short weeks!


Personally,

My hat is off to you JTO!

[ Edited by MadMartz on Oct 24, 2008 at 00:12:14 ]
I expected exactly what we're getting.

A 2-5 record and leading the league in Turnovers.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,425
i like jt... just needs to cut down those ugly turnovers. i realize it's not all on him, but damn... he's made some passes that made me
Originally posted by MadMartz:
What did you expect at the start of the season?

I am going to assume you expected greatness in about 3 weeks of TC out of JTO. He didn't even get the reps till the end of TC because Alex was under performing with the first team. JTO has only been practicing as an NFL starting QB for a total of 12 weeks (including TC).

Why don't you guys look at the facts? After 12 weeks I want to commend JT for what he has accomplished in such a short time.

I would like to see one of you guys try what he has in 12 short weeks!


Personally,

My pants are off for you JTO!

Fixed it for you.
Originally posted by sincalniner:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
What did you expect at the start of the season?

I am going to assume you expected greatness in about 3 weeks of TC out of JTO. He didn't even get the reps till the end of TC because Alex was under performing with the first team. JTO has only been practicing as an NFL starting QB for a total of 12 weeks (including TC).

Why don't you guys look at the facts? After 12 weeks I want to commend JT for what he has accomplished in such a short time.

I would like to see one of you guys try what he has in 12 short weeks!


Personally,

My pants are off for you JTO!

Fixed it for you.

cute
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,107
Originally posted by Method:
I expected exactly what we're getting.

A 2-5 record and leading the league in Turnovers.

Well if you expected it, then why do continue to get down on everything JT O'Sullivan has been doing??
lol wow
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Method:
I expected exactly what we're getting.

A 2-5 record and leading the league in Turnovers.

Well if you expected it, then why do continue to get down on everything JT O'Sullivan has been doing??

I was going to put it in my post but you locked the last post for the same reason.

Since you asked:

I thought by this week or by the bye Alex Smith would be put in after having a few weeks of bench time and just watching (had a feeling JTO would keep f**king us over). Once he got hurt again... it was over for that dream, and our season pretty much

[ Edited by Method on Oct 24, 2008 at 00:16:42 ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Method:
I expected exactly what we're getting.

A 2-5 record and leading the league in Turnovers.

Well if you expected it, then why do continue to get down on everything JT O'Sullivan has been doing??

Expectations and hope. Very different.
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Originally posted by sincalniner:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
What did you expect at the start of the season?

I am going to assume you expected greatness in about 3 weeks of TC out of JTO. He didn't even get the reps till the end of TC because Alex was under performing with the first team. JTO has only been practicing as an NFL starting QB for a total of 12 weeks (including TC).

Why don't you guys look at the facts? After 12 weeks I want to commend JT for what he has accomplished in such a short time.

I would like to see one of you guys try what he has in 12 short weeks!


Personally,

My pants are off for you JTO!

Fixed it for you.

cute

sorry dude, couldn't resist.

: )
Originally posted by MadMartz:
What did you expect at the start of the season?

I am going to assume you expected greatness in about 3 weeks of TC out of JTO. He didn't even get the reps till the end of TC because Alex was under performing with the first team. JTO has only been practicing as an NFL starting QB for a total of 12 weeks (including TC).

Why don't you guys look at the facts? After 12 weeks I want to commend JT for what he has accomplished in such a short time.

I would like to see one of you guys try what he has in 12 short weeks!


Personally,

My hat is off to you JTO!

uhmm to compare anybody posting here to an NFL player is really.............out there
unless theres a mystery zoner out there........oooohhhhh
the ? is can he apply what what hes learned
Originally posted by sincalniner:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Originally posted by sincalniner:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
What did you expect at the start of the season?

I am going to assume you expected greatness in about 3 weeks of TC out of JTO. He didn't even get the reps till the end of TC because Alex was under performing with the first team. JTO has only been practicing as an NFL starting QB for a total of 12 weeks (including TC).

Why don't you guys look at the facts? After 12 weeks I want to commend JT for what he has accomplished in such a short time.

I would like to see one of you guys try what he has in 12 short weeks!


Personally,

My pants are off for you JTO!

Fixed it for you.

cute

sorry dude, couldn't resist.

: )

Get ready. This week everyone will be riding JT's jock again when he puts up 300 yards against the Seahawks.

"DOOD HEEZ BAK!"

Haha, oh man entertainment.

Anyway, I hope we drop 400 yards on the Seahawks.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Get ready. This week everyone will be riding JT's jock again when he puts up 300 yards against the Seahawks.

"DOOD HEEZ BAK!"

Haha, oh man entertainment.

Anyway, I hope we drop 400 yards on the Seahawks.

He will turn this around if he's held accountable for his fumbles.
Originally posted by ninerswin317:
i like jt... just needs to cut down those ugly turnovers. i realize it's not all on him, but damn... he's made some passes that made me

I agree...
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone