• Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I know...Davis is just tearing it up

Yeah, his hamstring
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigwads:
Too bad we drafted Thomas instead of Corey Davis

154 receiving yards in his last 5 games....
This website has the 9ers taking Sutton at #3:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-mock-draft-cowboys-falcons-add-wr-speed-with-ridley-burnett/
That same website had us taking Deshone Kizer at #2 this time last year.

James Washington at 5? Wtf? Lol, CBS is smoking flakka.
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 8, 2017 at 10:36 PM ]
I don't know if I like Sutton. Seems to not be able to separate enough, but certainly wins the jump ball. Not sure if we need a WR now that Garoppolo makes our receivers 100 yard receivers.
Originally posted by Heroism:
That same website had us taking Deshone Kizer at #2 this time last year.

The way Lynch was talking up Kizer's interview, I'm not surprised.
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
The way Lynch was talking up Kizer's interview, I'm not surprised.

Except Lynch wasn't part of this organization last year at this time.
This website has the 9ers taking Sutton at #3:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-mock-draft-cowboys-falcons-add-wr-speed-with-ridley-burnett/

I just saw. I'm about willing to say no chance in hell that happens. However I will say that I'd love it if Calvin Ridley fell that low. Quite honestly, outside of our pick, I'd LOVE if the draft went that way. I have three sure fire first rounders that I want and am trying to figure out how it can realistically work without us blowing too much of this draft or future drafts. If the top-10 went like that (I know it won't), it makes the chances of acquiring all three first rounders I want more likely.
IMO, best WR in the draft. Big, knows how to use his body, still has jukes, despite what people are saying he gets plenty of separation, high character, and did I mention big?
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
IMO, best WR in the draft. Big, knows how to use his body, still has jukes, despite what people are saying he gets plenty of separation, high character, and did I mention big?

Just can't run routes worth a damn. He'll be a nice late 1st round bust for somebody.....let it be Seattle, let it be Seattle.

Breaks in and out of routes like a boat turning in water. This is a "slant," but it's morel like an oval route.

Jerry Rice and John Taylor didn't ever run lazy routes, not even in practice.

[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 14, 2017 at 5:07 PM ]
It's the little things that can make the difference.

[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 14, 2017 at 4:58 PM ]
Breaks in and out of routes like a boat turning in water. This is a "slant," but it's morel like an oval route.

Jerry Rice and John Taylor didn't ever run lazy routes, not even in practice.

Give me Ridley all day over Sutton

It's the little things that can make the difference.

Show me some 2017 film

Plent of "palms out" and good ball tracking here. Dude's gonna beast in the NFL.
I don't know if I like Sutton. Seems to not be able to separate enough, but certainly wins the jump ball. Not sure if we need a WR now that Garoppolo makes our receivers 100 yard receivers.

These are just highlights but there's plenty of separation here. Kinda reminds me of Damaryus Thomas. He's a lot better than I thought .

[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on Dec 15, 2017 at 10:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone