LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 244 users in the forums

49ers surprise by picking...

• xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:
surprise by trading their 1st round pick for a 4th round and 2015 1st round pick.

there's not one team i'd do that deal with.
Originally posted by niners94:
Eric Ebron if he's available. It would make wideout less of a need and would diversify the offense like when we had Walker.

dudes not lasting anything close near 30 and we sure as hell not trading up for a te. but i do want someone like walker minus the damn drops
With a deep CB & WR draft, we'll move up into the top 15 and nab S Calvin Pryor, Louisville.
[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 26, 2014 at 7:06 AM ]
I could see Darqueze Dennard being a big surprise pick. No one is talking about us drafting him because he has shorter arms and it's not Baalke's style to draft short armed guys. He's arguably the best corner in the draft though and corner is our biggest need. So if he's there at our pick or close to our pick, we very well could draft him. Don't think Tarrell Brown had the longest arms.
  • pfizz
baalke didnt draft tarrell brown.
you know, Nothing surprises me about the draft picks Baalke makes , seems like they never draft any of the WZ crushes or acquire players that weren't discussed much by the fans here in the zone ...I wouldn't be surprised if we traded draft picks to move up and draft Teddy Bridgewater ...not saying it will happen, but I'm willing to bet Baalke and Harbaugh will grab a player none of us thought we would go after
Johnny Manziel
Originally posted by pfizz:

Well of course. He also didn't get rid of him though did he
Marcus Martin at 30
Originally posted by Overkill:
Marcus Martin at 30

Originally posted by gold49digger:
Clowney

I am hoping Clowney drops to 30 because of his work ethic
1st - Carlos Hyde RB
2nd - Troy Niklas TE
3rd - Josh Huff WR
4th - Aaron Murray QB
5th - Jackson Jeffcoat OLB
7th - whichever kicker we take
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Jimmie Ward FS /slot CB that would surprise me
Picking any RB, QB or C in the 1st or 2nd round. Not w/our roster.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by pfizz:

Well of course. He also didn't get rid of him though did he

Baalke didn't get rid of him either. He was offered a deal and chose not to accept it. Just because Trent didn't break the bank and move the team into cap hell for Brown doesn't mean he got rid of him.
Share 49ersWebzone