LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Who is your favorite player drafted and why?

Patton has the moves.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Nice!! Huge steal!!
Anyone nicknamed "Tank" gets the nod in my book.
I like every pick in the first 4 rds. I really like the Vance McDonald pick ( just to differ from many). I think there will be 2 players that are big contributors to next years team from Day 1... Reid and McDonald. Tank, Lemonier , and Patton will also contribute although not nearly to the same extent right away.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Nobody!
Originally posted by teeohh:
Nobody!

We didn't ask "who has it better than us" yet....
As an Alabama fan, I am biased towards Quinton Dial. However, I would say Lattimore is the most exciting player for me. I'm sure they won't let him see the field until he is ready. He could be a special player.
Lattimore. Partly because I'm biased towards South Carolina players and also because he is a great player.
all of the first 4 rounds were money.

Mine is Reid. Should be a starter from day one, I like his play it will be fun to watch him lay the wood!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I like every pick in the first 4 rds. I really like the Vance McDonald pick ( just to differ from many). I think there will be 2 players that are big contributors to next years team from Day 1... Reid and McDonald. Tank, Lemonier , and Patton will also contribute although not nearly to the same extent right away.
I was really excited about Tank because I wanted him from the get go. But I think Vance McDonald is a guy we are all going to love when the season starts.
Lattimore and Carradine.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Reid. It means Dahl won't start.

/thread
Have to go with Tank because he was the name I was hoping to hear when we went on the clock at 18... even with Eifert and Floyd unexpectedly on the board. Then we drafted Reid, then we didn't trade up into Day 1, then we traded BACK on Day 2, and then.....

WE STILL MOTHERFCKING GOT HIM!!!!

Also love the Reid, McDonald, Lemonier, Patton, and Lattimore picks. The end of the draft was ho hum. I'm more excited about Marquardt, Okoye, and Gray excite me more than the OT, DE, and QB/RB we took in the real draft...
Share 49ersWebzone