There are 211 users in the forums

Who is your favorite player drafted and why?

I get it that Reid and Tank are the blue chip, fan favorites, but I'm rather partial to Lemonier (because of his potential to be a beast at OLB, spelling Ahmad & Aldon), Patton (c'mon, he'll be everything Jenkins was supposed to be), and Lattimore (no explanation necessary). I feel HarBaalke hit one out the park with this draft.

[ Edited by 21SandersMoss84 on Apr 27, 2013 at 4:35 PM ]
Lattimore cuz he's a BAWSE
Tank
I like Eric Reid. Watching him on film he is a hard worker that doesn't give up and makes those punishing hits that make receivers second guess every move they make. We made the right move here and I predict pro bowls in this kids future.
[ Edited by BayArea on Apr 27, 2013 at 4:51 PM ]
I don't know, I can't pick. I think we had a tremendous draft.
Marcus Lattimore.
Geno Smith because I just can't get enough of him
Tankus Lattidine.
I think Lemonier will eventually replace Brooks and be a monster DE/OLB.
there wasn't one pick that i disagree with until the 5th round.

Marcus Lattimore he will be a leader on this team and be a breath taking player for years to come.
I'm most intrigued by lemonier. He looks like he could be a fantastic situational pass rusher and I see us using him similar to how we used Aldon his first year.
i'm sooooo happy we drafted from the SEC, Reid,Lemonier,Dial,Lattimore. And Patton is gonna help this team good. Lattimore redshirt, Tank and Reid will contribute with Lemon asap and this draft will be AMAZINg looking back so long as they all stay healthy. A-
Patton and Lattimore in the 4th. The value we got in these choices is still making me giddy.
BJ Danie..............are you f**king kidding me......Quinton Patton of course..............
Share 49ersWebzone