LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Lattimore! GREAT!

Will the knee injuries affect him?

What do you think?
Lattiless? Naaah. LattiMORE!
Omg!!!!! lattimore will be an absolute beast!!!!! Unbelievable draft
Lattimore earned it! Gore will be a great mentor for him that shared similar experiences coming out of college. 49ers! Solid draft so far.
[ Edited by jaycokes on Apr 27, 2013 at 10:59 AM ]
Originally posted by Toughniner:

What do you think?

Naw man, Gore tore an ACL in both knees, fell to the third round... and he became the best RB in 49ers history

This dude Lattimore will red shirt and be a future pro bowler
Great pick. Who better for him to learn from than Gore? We can basically red shirt him this year and let him come back next season and split carries, and by year three he will be our starter.
Originally posted by Toughniner:

What do you think?

He'll probably be on the inured reserve this season and get 100% for 2014 when Gore might not be around.
This is Gore 2.0
Lattimore, Hunter, LMJ - that's a FUTURE backfield that will produce results for years.
I Dont think it matters who the 49ers Pick Next we killed the Draft

This is going to be the steal of the draft. He doesn't have to play this year he has tons of time to get 100% healthy. We are staked at RB
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
I Dont think it matters who the 49ers Pick Next we killed the Draft

i hope we bring in a corner and a NT and were done. this is the best draft i can remember (on draft day)
Hell Yea LATTIMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got home Hell Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Great pickup by the 49ers!
The entire WZ has been talking about taking this kid in the 4th for like 6 months.

Can't believe it actually worked out. Quality selection and has some great value in the future.
Share 49ersWebzone