There are 576 users in the forums
With this QB slide, Matt Scott might actually make sense.
Browse 49ers books and videos
Apr 26, 2013 at 9:08 PM
- boomer49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,623
Should always have a development QB on the roster somewhere.
Apr 26, 2013 at 9:12 PM
- LieutKaffee
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,988
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Should always have a development QB on the roster somewhere.
Got other names in mind in case someone reaches for Scott early? I'm just assuming he's the best fit for Harbaugh.
Apr 26, 2013 at 10:37 PM
- DVDA
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,367
Sean Renfree from Duke is a good possibility to compete with Tolzien and McCoy.
Apr 26, 2013 at 10:46 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,345
I don't think Scott will fall to the 6th but I would not be upset if the 49ers elected to take him with the 4th round comp pick. Yep, its not a need, but having a primo long-term backup for Kaepernick or a Plan B in case for some crazy reason they can't re-sign him.....I'd be down for that. Scott has all the tools to run the same offense, has mobility, a strong arm, good leadership skills, he'd be a nice QB to develop.
Apr 26, 2013 at 10:50 PM
- Donnies49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 260
Nassib is better than Tolzien
Apr 26, 2013 at 10:51 PM
- LieutKaffee
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,988
Originally posted by Donnies49ers:
Nassib is better than Tolzien
Duh.