Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 509 users in the forums

Tico's Mockolishous Trades

Browse 49ers books and videos
Nice mock
I really like how you presented this. Good job!

And we get Star and next years #1, Swearinger, Rambo, Mathieu, Lattimore
I'd been ok with this. Good job!!
heavy on the defense

and denard would not be helpful to this team imo
Originally posted by ads_2006:
heavy on the defense

and denard would not be helpful to this team imo

Slowely and Ronald Johnson really panned out as 6th rounders. Essentially, at that point, it's a crap-shoot. Robinson does have athleticism, if nothing else.
Like your trade analysis and like the guys you brought in. But boy it's hard for me to imagine giving up #31 with Patterson and Carradine on the board.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,583
you have the draqft #'s all jacked up. Lattimore would be @ 157.

You completely left out 173 and 180.

In which case i would not be mad at this if you went Keenan Allen or Robert Woods at 41 and Duke Williams, Robert Lester or Earl Wolff at 173.

Those two changes and i LOVE this mock.


EDIT: would be awesome to get 2 of those guys at 173 and 180. Then Wow!
[ Edited by krizay on Apr 23, 2013 at 1:57 PM ]
star keels over holding his heart after having niners trade up for him...oh oh
Good move on Dial out of Alabama.

Star would be an incredible pick and I think we get Swearinger in the second no matter trades or not

Thatnks.
REALLY like the trade scenarios. I'd be surprised if we got next year's one AND a 2 this year, but I'd definitely take it. This is going to be crazy. Can't Wait!!
I'm here to forward Coordinator Roman's regards:
"Thanks for remembering me. Just think: My first two players at #153 and #191. Of course, neither of them will play. But I got that TE at #214. I'm smiling. Maybe Harbaugh will transfer me to the defense."
[ Edited by Paul_Hofer on Apr 23, 2013 at 6:30 PM ]
That would be a nice draft. I strongly doubt Buffalo would give up a future first (which is likely going to be a top 15 pick next year) to move up from 41 to 31 even if they really like Nassib. I just don't see anyone else offering close to that much to move up so there is no reason for them to offer all that. Trading 31 for their first and maybe a 3rd next year is a good enough value for the 49ers unless we really like Patterson or someone else who fell to 31.
#153 #191 #214 #223 ??? Where did them picks come frm? ?? N I think ur for #31 is unrealistic ...
The trades would be great and would love to get Sheldon. I just dont like the rest of your picks very much. I think Rambo is overrated, LAttimore is a huge risk (although not too bad where you select him) , not crazy about Mathieu outside of his special teams work, and not wild about a guy going from QB to WR either. Too much risk for my blood with these picks.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone