There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tico's Mockolishous Trades

Here's my last mock of the season with trades. I really do hope it pans out this way, but I'm sure it won't. One thing is for sure, IMO, is that Baalke will be moving and shaking this draft. I believe we will trade at least four times.

NinerTico's Mock-o-lishous Trades
1 KC Luke Joeckel, OT-Texas A&M
2 Jax Dion Jordon, DE-Oregon
3 Oak Eric Fisher, OT-Central Michigan
4 Phi Sharrif Floyd, DT-Florida
5 Det Ezekiel Ansah, DE-BYU
6 Cle Dee Milliner, CB-Alabama
7 AZ Lane Johnson, OT-Oklahoma
8 Buf Chance Warmack, OG-Alabama
9 NYJ Barkevious Mingo, DE-LSU
10 Tenn Johnathon Cooper, OG-UNC
11 SD DJ Fluker, OT-Alabama

12 Atl Xavier Rhodes, CB-Florida St
First trade of the eve. Atlanta wants a rookie starting CB and Rhodes' abilities fits with Nolan's D. Nolan has always had an affinity for bigger, taller CBs to use in his Big Nickle. He fits to a tee!

13 SF Star Lotulelei, DT-Utah
BOOM! There goes Baalke again. Seeing Lotulelei drop this far, he nabs the Utah DT great to become his new preverbal piece to Fangio's defensive puzzle. Given Star's ability to play at every position on the DL, Fangio has a pawn he can move to take advantages of mismatches down the OL. Zero-Gap NT to 5-Tech DE, Star can do it all. Once a top five pick drops due to inconsistencies on tape and his medical. We nab him before Carolina. An incredible value at #13! The Jets receive 2013 #34, #74, #128, #157 and #180! Jets now have ammunition to rebuild.

14 Car Sheldon Richardson, DT-Missouri
15 NO Desmond Trufant, CB-Washington
16 StL Kenny Vaccaro, FS-Texas
17 Pit Jarvis Jones, DE-Georgia
18 Dal Eric Reed, FS-LSU
19 NYG Bjoern Werner, DE-Florida St
20 Min Tavon Austin, WR-W. Virginia
21 Cin Menelik Watson, OT-Florida St
22 StL DeAndre Hopkins, WR Clemson
23 Min Alec Ogletree, ILB-Georgia
24 Ind Datone Jones, DE/DT-UCLA
25 Chi Arthur Brown, ILB-Kansas St.
26 GB Tyler Eifert, TE-Notre Dame
27 Hou Justin Hunter, WR-Tennessee
28 Den Sylvester Williams, DT-UNC

29 Phi Geno Smith, QB-Florida St.
Let the QB trading begin! Philly jumps up to nab Vick's future replacement. Smith is a great fit for Kelly's scheme and can allow him to sit and learn behind Vick while being able to compete for backup role.

30 Mia Damontre Moore, DE-Texas A&M

31 Buf Ryan Nassib, QB-Syracuse
Buffalo moves ahead of AZ and Oak to ensure they get their guy in Nassib. Since he's played for the Buffalo's HC, it makes sense to move up for him rather than spend #8 to land him. SF receives a 2014 1st and 2013 #41.

32 Bal Cordell Patterson, WR-Tenn

Rest of San Francisco 49ers' Mock
41 SF DJ Swearinger, SS-S. Carolina
61 SF Bacarri Rambo-FS-Georgia
93 SF Tyrann Mathieu, CB-LSU
153 SF Marcus Lattimore, RB-S. Carolina
191 SF Denard Robinson, QB/WR-Michigan
214 SF Greg Tolio-TE-Stanford
223 SF Quinton Dial, DT-Alabama

Enjoy! Have a great week and let's go Niners!! Let's get 'er done!
Nice mock
I really like how you presented this. Good job!

And we get Star and next years #1, Swearinger, Rambo, Mathieu, Lattimore
I'd been ok with this. Good job!!
heavy on the defense

and denard would not be helpful to this team imo
Originally posted by ads_2006:
heavy on the defense

and denard would not be helpful to this team imo

Slowely and Ronald Johnson really panned out as 6th rounders. Essentially, at that point, it's a crap-shoot. Robinson does have athleticism, if nothing else.
Like your trade analysis and like the guys you brought in. But boy it's hard for me to imagine giving up #31 with Patterson and Carradine on the board.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
you have the draqft #'s all jacked up. Lattimore would be @ 157.

You completely left out 173 and 180.

In which case i would not be mad at this if you went Keenan Allen or Robert Woods at 41 and Duke Williams, Robert Lester or Earl Wolff at 173.

Those two changes and i LOVE this mock.

EDIT: would be awesome to get 2 of those guys at 173 and 180. Then Wow!
[ Edited by krizay on Apr 23, 2013 at 1:57 PM ]
star keels over holding his heart after having niners trade up for him...oh oh
Good move on Dial out of Alabama.

Star would be an incredible pick and I think we get Swearinger in the second no matter trades or not

Thatnks.
REALLY like the trade scenarios. I'd be surprised if we got next year's one AND a 2 this year, but I'd definitely take it. This is going to be crazy. Can't Wait!!
I'm here to forward Coordinator Roman's regards:
"Thanks for remembering me. Just think: My first two players at #153 and #191. Of course, neither of them will play. But I got that TE at #214. I'm smiling. Maybe Harbaugh will transfer me to the defense."
[ Edited by Paul_Hofer on Apr 23, 2013 at 6:30 PM ]
That would be a nice draft. I strongly doubt Buffalo would give up a future first (which is likely going to be a top 15 pick next year) to move up from 41 to 31 even if they really like Nassib. I just don't see anyone else offering close to that much to move up so there is no reason for them to offer all that. Trading 31 for their first and maybe a 3rd next year is a good enough value for the 49ers unless we really like Patterson or someone else who fell to 31.
#153 #191 #214 #223 ??? Where did them picks come frm? ?? N I think ur for #31 is unrealistic ...
The trades would be great and would love to get Sheldon. I just dont like the rest of your picks very much. I think Rambo is overrated, LAttimore is a huge risk (although not too bad where you select him) , not crazy about Mathieu outside of his special teams work, and not wild about a guy going from QB to WR either. Too much risk for my blood with these picks.