There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Draft Joe Montana's son.

Draft Joe Montana's son.

Originally posted by valrod33:
No need to draft just sign him as an UDFA if he has a good showing at the local pro day

exactly
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
He plays QB, right?

Whatever Harbaugh wants.
Ya there's not enough nepotism in the world
how about no
Originally posted by 4everfaithful24:
Originally posted by valrod33:
No need to draft just sign him as an UDFA if he has a good showing at the local pro day

exactly

Third that... He definitely has the pedigree maybe the right tutelage can bring out that Montana magic. Sign him as a camp arm and see what happens.
practice squad him up
R.I.P. Joe Son
he won't even be drafted. come on, now...
so we'll sign him or not?
lol
I can just imagine this. Montana gets invited to training camp, and the Webzone completely glorifies him as the second coming of christ. People will view him as a legitimate, capable backup.
Matt Barrows of The Sacramento Bee
reported Sunday that the 49ers have
invited Nate Montana to attend their
upcoming rookie minicamp, according to
the quarterback's agent. Montana, 23,
put forth a positive showing at the
team's local pro day earlier this month.

-NFL.COM
Originally posted by robniner:
Matt Barrows of The Sacramento Bee
reported Sunday that the 49ers have
invited Nate Montana to attend their
upcoming rookie minicamp, according to
the quarterback's agent. Montana, 23,
put forth a positive showing at the
team's local pro day earlier this month.

-NFL.COM

We usually bring guys in who have an arm at camp! Lol
This kid is a waste of time. I don't even see why we brought him into mini camp. Joe must have phoned in a favor from Eddie D and Eddie in return talked to the family and made it happen. Other than that I can't see any logical reason Jim/Baalke would even fool with this kid. We are a big time program, not some ham and egg orginization like Jacksonville who would probley invite a blind man into camp.
Originally posted by theduke85:
I can just imagine this. Montana gets invited to training camp, and the Webzone completely glorifies him as the second coming of christ. People will view him as a legitimate, capable backup.

I couldn't be more the opposite. Not excited bout a mostly college career back up that had to go to division two to start and still only completed 51% of his passes. Even if it is Joe Montana's son.