LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Draft Joe Montana's son.

Draft Joe Montana's son.

Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Lol, not sure which of his two sons it was, but dude played at my city college.

if you live in the san gabirel area and talking about mt sac then that's the other son nick Montana. I thought he was going to be good at Washington after he had a good high school career at oaks Christian but then Price beat him out for the starting job and he transferred to a JC. I even went to a mt sac game cuz this girl invited me and I said "what the hell...maybe I will see joe Montana if anything" lol and I didnt
If there is ONE guy in our entire franchise history that is allowed to let his son leech a paycheck off the 49ers..

it's Joe.

Nate is in. No questions asked. 15 year contract paying him the minimum every year.
nate sucks and is only getting a "shot" because we need qbs to throw to all the wr's and hes montana's son so theyre gonna kiss a little ass for him
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
nate sucks and is only getting a "shot" because we need qbs to throw to all the wr's and hes montana's son so theyre gonna kiss a little ass for him

....and then Seattle will sign him to piss us off, but we'll just be like at them
Two word answer: no thanks.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
George Whitfield Jr. ‏@georgewhitfield

Nate Montana | #NFL | Mission Accomished | #49ers #dontbelievemejusswatch #dimecity #grind… http://instagram.com/p/ZHU7w8Fq-S
Watched him here in Missoula when he played for the Montana Grizzlies and he was s**t. I don't understand why they'd waste the time on him. The dude hasn't matured at all and has always just taken advantage of his last name.
He's there as a professional courtesy to Joe - which is fine.

First round of cuts and he moves on into the real world.

No worries - daddy has lots & lots of $$$.
Nate seems to around just to give the press somethin to talk ,and try to feel good about.
[ Edited by highway49 on May 11, 2013 at 10:41 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I think he makes it to the practice squad. I wouldn't mind seeing him in Preseason games, I've never watched him before.

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Tolzien > Montana

Tolzien will beat out McCoy for the #2 spot
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

After his three-day tryout at rookie camp, QB Nate Montana has not signed with the 49ers.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol, dude suxorz
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
oh no doubt, he'll be in the practice squad.. then will work his way up to beat Tolzien.. heck, maybe Rivers (San Diego) will get hurt this year and San Diego may offer a 3rd rounder to get Tolzien back..
An elegant way of showing respect and courtesy to Joe, something they were accused of lacking in the past.
Share 49ersWebzone