There are 538 users in the forums
We trade with New Orleans for the 15th pick. Who do we take?
We trade with New Orleans for the 15th pick. Who do we take?
Mar 22, 2013 at 11:41 PM
- IdentityCrisis
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,918
none of these players with #10.
Mar 22, 2013 at 11:43 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,395
Originally posted by buck:
If Baalke really wants to go up and get a player, this trade is realistic, a little expensive, but realistic.
New Orleans only has five picks in the draft.
Who does Baalke take?
First things first, how are the Saints acquiring the 10th pick in the draft?
Mar 22, 2013 at 11:44 PM
- buck
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,137
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
none of these players with #10.
thanks. New Orleans has the 15th pick.
Mar 22, 2013 at 11:45 PM
- buck
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,137
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
First things first, how are the Saints acquiring the 10th pick in the draft?
I made a mistake. I changed it to the 15th pick. Thank you.
Mar 22, 2013 at 11:45 PM
- IdahoNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,543
Only way i ould get on board for this is if Star fell, and we went and snagged him.
Mar 22, 2013 at 11:47 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,395
Originally posted by buck:
I made a mistake. I changed it to the 15th pick. Thank you.
In that case, none of those players. I would look for Sheldon Richardson if available. If not, Cordarelle Patterson...yeah, I went there.
Mar 22, 2013 at 11:48 PM
- buck
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,137
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Only way i ould get on board for this is if Star fell, and we went and snagged him.
I thought about putting him there, I just do not think he will fall that far.
Mar 22, 2013 at 11:50 PM
- IdahoNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,543
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Only way i ould get on board for this is if Star fell, and we went and snagged him.
I thought about putting him there, I just do not think he will fall that far.
I dont either. But if he did, i would be OK with it.
Mar 22, 2013 at 11:56 PM
- buck
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,137
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I dont either. But if he did, i would be OK with it.
Yeah, might be too expensive.
I could change it to Chicago with the 20th pick.
It is almost 4AM down here. My brain is a little tired. Just got home from a party.
[ Edited by buck on Mar 22, 2013 at 11:58 PM ]
Mar 23, 2013 at 12:22 AM
- tatdwolf49
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,206
Its goin to take alot early round picks to jump up I'd rather keep alot of them picks with all tha talent in those rounds ... but if I had to make a trade N pick it be CB Rhodes ...
Mar 23, 2013 at 12:23 AM
- J49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 54
Xavier Rhodes CB Florida State
Mar 23, 2013 at 12:27 AM
- RishikeshA
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,720
Kenny Vaccaro.
Mar 23, 2013 at 2:22 AM
- swayze
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,225
J.J Stokes
Mar 23, 2013 at 6:06 AM
- Broseph6
- Veteran
- Posts: 905
Austin for sure too much of a difference maker I honnestly dnt think vacarro is that good...