There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ideal wet dream for our draft (updated)

That would be an awesome draft and if Hankins isn't there at 34, Jesse Williams might be. My only difference would be that I'd rather see a safety with that 3rd round pick than an offensive tackle.
I think we should take the kicker in the 4th round.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Logan Thomas is the QB from Virginia Tech. Logan Ryan is the CB from Rutgers.

thankyou sir
Originally posted by GNielsen:
That would be an awesome draft and if Hankins isn't there at 34, Jesse Williams might be. My only difference would be that I'd rather see a safety with that 3rd round pick than an offensive tackle.

yeah and I can def be for that, but it really for me depends on if we keep Goldson or not. I think people overate our coverage to being Whitner's fault but at the same time the Cb's need to be improved more IMO. Brock is garbage, and Rogers is average at best
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
I think we should take the kicker in the 4th round.

lol what are we the Oakland Raiders now
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
thankyou sir

No problem.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
That would work. Like the early emphasis on the d line. I would go another route at QB. Marqueis Gray or Jordan Rodgers would be my preference.
Gray would make a better WR imo. And Rodgers is trash. Klein is trash too though.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by smithc28:
Nobody else thinking using our first pick on a backup for Justin Smith is a bit of waste.

Would rather we picked someone who is an immediate upgrade on the position e.g WR or TE


Yeah, I'm pulling for a TE or WR at 31. I think we can get a good DL with our next pick.


Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by smithc28:
Nobody else thinking using our first pick on a backup for Justin Smith is a bit of waste.

Would rather we picked someone who is an immediate upgrade on the position e.g WR or TE


Yeah, I'm pulling for a TE or WR at 31. I think we can get a good DL with our next pick.


This!
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
I think we should take the kicker in the 4th round.

lol what are we the Oakland Raiders now


Hopkins has a really high grade and when 40% of your games come down to field Goals, I don't mind using a 5th or 6th to get a guy that impacts the game
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
That would work. Like the early emphasis on the d line. I would go another route at QB. Marqueis Gray or Jordan Rodgers would be my preference.
Gray would make a better WR imo. And Rodgers is trash. Klein is trash too though.

I don't even pay attention to college QBs anymore. Harbaugh has my confidence, whoever he gets is the right guy.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,911
[ Edited by mayo49 on Mar 2, 2013 at 1:37 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,911
Originally posted by suckafree17:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
I think we should take the kicker in the 4th round.

lol what are we the Oakland Raiders now


Hopkins has a really high grade and when 40% of your games come down to field Goals, I don't mind using a 5th or 6th to get a guy that impacts the game


I think we take him in the 5th or 6th.
Pretty solid. I doubt he'll be there in the third now but I'd take Carradine over Lemonier if he is.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
That would work. Like the early emphasis on the d line. I would go another route at QB. Marqueis Gray or Jordan Rodgers would be my preference.
Gray would make a better WR imo. And Rodgers is trash. Klein is trash too though.

I don't even pay attention to college QBs anymore. Harbaugh has my confidence, whoever he gets is the right guy.
Very true. He definitely has the golden touch.
gonna wait to see what we do in free agency with our own guys first.