LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 158 users in the forums

Jonathan Cyprien BANDWAGON

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
I see Reid and Cyprien as better SS than FS at the next level, still looking for a ball hawk this year.

I disagree, Cyprien is a hybrid type of safety who can play both positions. I'd like to see him and JJ Wilcox....who also has the athletic ability to play both safety positions, drafted, to become the 49ers future starting safeties, a hard-hitting duo with coverage ability that is extremely versatile.
  • KK49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I see Reid and Cyprien as better SS than FS at the next level, still looking for a ball hawk this year.

I disagree, Cyprien is a hybrid type of safety who can play both positions. I'd like to see him and JJ Wilcox....who also has the athletic ability to play both safety positions, drafted, to become the 49ers future starting safeties, a hard-hitting duo with coverage ability that is extremely versatile.
u guys seem to be really high on this Wilcox kid .. is he really that good???? havent seen him
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Agree with both of you on Cyprien. I believe he is an interchangeable safety and can be great at either spot, as he seems like a Goldson clone. With that said, I think Goldson and Cyprien would play their best if starting at strong safety. But Cyprien with #31 or #34 for sure.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Share 49ersWebzone