LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 328 users in the forums

Combine thread

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Rhodes is a bit slow flippin his hips

-stomach growl

Hence why many expect him to move to safety, not nearly as fluid as he should be.
Dee Milliner - corner with good height and he just ran a 4.31 40. He's in the rumor mill for someone they might package picks to move up in the first round for. That would be fine with me, but I definitely want them to draft some d-line talent.

Evidently though, the thinking is that Milliner can step right in and possibly be a shut-down corner. A legitimate shut-down corner might make it possible for Fangio to be a little more imaginative with blitzing.
Robert Alford and Terry Hawthorne are the damn truth!

Alford may have been the only guy I saw to run a faster unofficial than official 40. Hawthorne has both the size and athletic ability.

Nickell Robey of USC......5'7, 169 pounds. Good Lord.........maybe he could be a punter???
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 26, 2013 at 10:55 AM ]
You f*ggols and your 40 times!
Originally posted by mayo49:
I like Trufant. I say take him in the 2nd.

Good luck with that, he was already in early 2nd/late 1st round range before the Combine. He might be off the board before the 49ers even pick in the 1st.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Robert Alford and Terry Hawthorne are the damn truth!

Alford may have been the only guy I saw to run a faster unofficial than official 40. Hawthorne has both the size and athletic ability.

Nickell Robey of USC......5'7, 169 pounds. Good Lord.........maybe he could be a punter???

The only thing I worry about with Alford is his Crohn's disease (like what David Garrard has). Other than that, he's an absolute stud as a CB, kick/punt returner.
Anyone know why Rambo didn't participate?

He was being held captive by the Russians.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

He was being held captive by the Russians.

damn, i knew it
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
The only thing I worry about with Alford is his Crohn's disease (like what David Garrard has). Other than that, he's an absolute stud as a CB, kick/punt returner.

He needs to get on and stay on that there anti-inflammatory diet and he should be good, maybe they they can include fresh Alaskan salmon and leafy green vegetables delivered regularly as part of any contract discussion.

damn, i missed Rich Eisen's 40. how'd he do?

officially 6.03 again this year. I'm pretty sure Mayock hit the stopwatch early. Lots of winks and giggles when it was announced.
Tavon Austin WR- Cut Kyle Williams..... Championship. Hes a # 2 and slot rolled in one
david amerson 4.44 forty
sanders comming, another big corner, ran 4.41---how did Georgia not compete for a national championship with all the talent they are sending into the draft?
Originally posted by hofer36:
david amerson 4.44 forty
sanders comming, another big corner, ran 4.41---how did Georgia not compete for a national championship with all the talent they are sending into the draft?

Comming has great speed for being a very physical type of cornerback. Darius Slay has awesome speed for his size, he really helped himself out at the Combine.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:
david amerson 4.44 forty

They would have if they beat Bama, it was a close game.
Share 49ersWebzone