There are 431 users in the forums
Matt Scott-QB-Arizona
Mar 8, 2013 at 5:25 PM
- tatdwolf49
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,206
What we need is a vet an not a wasted pick on a rookie I think D.Anderson would be a good pickup for N can help with leap...
Mar 8, 2013 at 6:25 PM
- LifelongNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,769
A little too high for simply a backup role.
Mar 8, 2013 at 7:06 PM
- 9erguy
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,366
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:A little too high for simply a backup role.
Nah, we'll get 2 second round picks for him in a few years
Mar 8, 2013 at 7:23 PM
- TlSSER
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,750
is he white?
Mar 8, 2013 at 7:24 PM
- Travisty13
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,269
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:What we need is a vet an not a wasted pick on a rookie I think D.Anderson would be a good pickup for N can help with leap...
Derek Anderson, the same QB that was laughing and having a good old time when the Cards were getting hammered by us on MNF? F That Dude. No passion for the game. We want winners and guys that compete to be great. Not guys that could careless about getting stomped.
Mar 8, 2013 at 7:29 PM
- ChaunceyGardner
- Q46 Draft Winner
- Posts: 23,908
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
who is he waving at?![]()
![]()
qb's do the funkiest things with their off hands when they throw
Chip Kelly when round 2 starts during the draft.
Mar 8, 2013 at 7:40 PM
- tatdwolf49
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,206
Originally posted by Travisty13:Originally posted by tatdwolf49:What we need is a vet an not a wasted pick on a rookie I think D.Anderson would be a good pickup for N can help with leap...
Derek Anderson, the same QB that was laughing and having a good old time when the Cards were getting hammered by us on MNF? F That Dude. No passion for the game. We want winners and guys that compete to be great. Not guys that could careless about getting stomped.
Will if u know of a better vet backup I'm open to it cause wasting a pick on a an rookie I believe is dump we need someone who can help with leap like Smith was ...
Mar 8, 2013 at 8:03 PM
- 21SandersMoss84
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,887
I REALLY like this kid.
Mar 8, 2013 at 8:38 PM
- DVDA
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,367
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
What we need is a vet an not a wasted pick on a rookie I think D.Anderson would be a good pickup for N can help with leap...
Derek Anderson, the same QB that was laughing and having a good old time when the Cards were getting hammered by us on MNF? F That Dude. No passion for the game. We want winners and guys that compete to be great. Not guys that could careless about getting stomped.
Will if u know of a better vet backup I'm open to it cause wasting a pick on a an rookie I believe is dump we need someone who can help with leap like Smith was ...
BuZzB?
Mar 8, 2013 at 9:24 PM
- tatdwolf49
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,206
Originally posted by DVDA:Originally posted by tatdwolf49:Originally posted by Travisty13:Originally posted by tatdwolf49:What we need is a vet an not a wasted pick on a rookie I think D.Anderson would be a good pickup for N can help with leap...
Derek Anderson, the same QB that was laughing and having a good old time when the Cards were getting hammered by us on MNF? F That Dude. No passion for the game. We want winners and guys that compete to be great. Not guys that could careless about getting stomped.
Will if u know of a better vet backup I'm open to it cause wasting a pick on a an rookie I believe is dump we need someone who can help with leap like Smith was ...
BuZzB?
Lol not yet guess its that d*MN auto correct on my phone
Mar 8, 2013 at 10:00 PM
- ElephantHaley
- Member
- Posts: 7,020
I wouldn't waste a 3rd, i'd go 4th.
Mar 9, 2013 at 6:32 AM
- Beeker
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,785
Believe me everyone - I'd much rather take this guy in the fourth round. But, everything I've heard and read lately points to that he won't BE there in the 4th. Also, if we didn't have so many pick, I wouldn't take a QB this year. I think we have a solid #2 for now in Tolzein and this kid would be a good project because of the style of football he plays.
Mar 9, 2013 at 8:08 AM
- Rsrkshn
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,486
Draft him!! Even if it's late 3rd. Although ideally in the 4th.
He's the right fit for the Niners system and has the essential qualities of a successful QB, particularly athletic instincts. He's perfect because he needs development. And the current coaching staff can do that.
I just don't believe that the 49ers are the kind of organization that would bring in some schlub retread QB to be the back-up. Seriously?!! What's the point in that? A total waste of roster space and money.
We're talking QB here. The most important position on the team by far. You've got to be prepared for any eventuality.
He could end up being the team's starter.
He's the right fit for the Niners system and has the essential qualities of a successful QB, particularly athletic instincts. He's perfect because he needs development. And the current coaching staff can do that.
I just don't believe that the 49ers are the kind of organization that would bring in some schlub retread QB to be the back-up. Seriously?!! What's the point in that? A total waste of roster space and money.
We're talking QB here. The most important position on the team by far. You've got to be prepared for any eventuality.
He could end up being the team's starter.
Mar 9, 2013 at 8:19 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,415
Anyone thought to ask KC when they are likely to be wanting one of our qb's next?
Mar 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,401
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
What we need is a vet an not a wasted pick on a rookie I think D.Anderson would be a good pickup for N can help with leap...

