My very very early mock, no trades and assuming we get all the comp picks that we are projected to receive. Vaccaro at 29 is incredibly wishful thinking I know.
Darcel McBath – RFA Tendered but not expected to make final cuts
Released: Moves are meant to start the process of opening up funds for the next 1-2 years to help extend players like Aldon, Iupati, Anthony Davis, etc.
For simplicity I'm predicting an identical finish as last year but due to records of the like AFCCG participants we'll be bumped down to 29th instead of 30th.
1. First round @ 29: Kenny Vaccaro FS Texas
2. Second round: Will Sutton DE/DT Arizona State
3. Third round From Carolina: Joseph Fauria TE UCLA
4. Third round: Brennan Williams OT North Carolina
5. Third round Compsensatory selection: Marcus Davis WR Virginia Tech
6. Fourth round: Cornelius Washington DE/OLB Georgia
7. Fifth round: Bruce Taylor ILB Virginia Tech
8. Fifth round From Indianapolis: Kwame Geathers NT Georgia
9. Sixth round: Quinn Sharp PK/P Oklahoma State
10. Sixth round From Miami: Ryan Lacy CB Utah
11. Seventh round: Cameron Marshall RB Arizona State
12. Seventh round From Cincinnati: Brad Sorenson QB Southern Utah
13. Seventh round Compensatory selection: Reggie Dunn KR/WR Utah
14. Seventh round Compensatory selection: Nick Kasa TE Colorado