49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 449 users in the forums

SunDevil Big Board 2013

Browse 49ers books and videos
I'm gonna post this on the site Andrew, if cool.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I'm gonna post this on the site Andrew, if cool.

No problem, go ahead.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 16, 2012 at 11:38 AM ]
amazing how much Robert Woods has dropped off
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I'm gonna post this on the site Andrew, if cool.

No problem, go ahead.

cool, http://www.draftwatchers.com/articles/25-Offensive-Positional-Rankings-by-Andrew.html
Originally posted by vrabbit:
amazing how much Robert Woods has dropped off

I guess you can consider it a drop off. He is basically a slightly smaller and a bit slower version of Blackmon. Woods route running is one of the best in college.

He is still probably a 2nd-3rd rounder. He could rise above some of my guys come draft day, Cobi has poor hands, and is fairly awful at catching in traffic. But his combo of size/speed is pretty hard to pass up.

Dobson may not go before Woods, and if he doesn't he is a big tme sleeper. This guy is similar to TO. Just a physical, strong, imposing WR that can punish DBs. But has some great hands . He is becoming my draft crush (last year it was Jenkins and Givens out of the WRs ).


That Aaron Dobson could be a monster!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Draft Allen !
Damn, Zach Ertz is earning my #2 TE position tonight!!!
Expanded to Top 10 for offense.

Lost the file for my top D, had every position broken down except Safety. Not real happy about it....

Edit: I'm aware I have Dallas Thomas listed at 2 positions, he can play either and could be drafted for either. He was playing LT but moved to LG his senior year.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Dec 13, 2012 at 11:40 AM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,443
Originally posted by vrabbit:
amazing how much Robert Woods has dropped off

Its good news for us since Baalke + Gamble have a mancrush on him. If he slips to the 3rd and is there for the taking with the Colts pick I say we have to snap him up!
Was smiling when I saw you post this title, and it didn't disappoint.. except I want to see your defensive rankings too.

Looks pretty good.

- Would like to know where you would rank C.J. Fiedorowicz, if he did decide to declare.
- No DeAndre Hopkins in your top 10?
- You may want to consider placing a round projection after each prospect.

Good job.

I'm looking forward to your D big board.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Was smiling when I saw you post this title, and it didn't disappoint.. except I want to see your defensive rankings too.

Looks pretty good.

- Would like to know where you would rank C.J. Fiedorowicz, if he did decide to declare.
- No DeAndre Hopkins in your top 10?
- You may want to consider placing a round projection after each prospect.


Thanks!

-Will get on those defensive rankings. I had a list of top 10 for each position on my home computer and can't find the list, so its going to be a couple of hours putting it back together.

-Fiedorowicz - I think he is still a very raw TE, and dropped passes are a concern. In the NFL a TE is often trusted for his sure hands and has a limited opportunity to make critical catches so dropped balls are a major red flag. Its not his fault, but the fact he only pulled in one TD last year raises an eyebrow. You would think a 6-7 TE would be the go-to in the red zone. Iowa's offense sputtered makes it difficult to pass judgment on that. I'd have him as a 5th-6th rounder if he came out, he really needs to go back a year and show more growth. With his frame and athleticism he could be the top TE in 2014 and stands to earn a lot more money by staying in school for another year.

-I struggled with whether to put Hopkins in the top 10. Went back and forth a few times. Him, Patterson, and Matthews are all very close and combine/workouts and such will seperate them. I kept Hopkins out because I was concerned about his top end speed and ability to make cuts in and out. He set up his routes very well and much faster and quicker DBs were beat by him routinely. Obviosuly he is a big bodied, strong, physical WR with great hands. Similar to an Anquan Boldin. So for now I'm opting to keep him out of top 10, becuase he seems to have limited potential as a possession reciever.

-Will put together a round projection., but first up will be re-building the defensive player list
Updated with first of defensive rankings. LBs and Safeties to be completed hopefully soon. I'll then clean it up soon to remove Juniors that are returning.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone