There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MD was right

this is like fighting over who's hotter. Jessica Alba or Mila Kunis. I'm just happy we got one of them and not another Kentwan Balmer.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
this is like fighting over who's hotter. Jessica Alba or Mila Kunis. I'm just happy we got one of them and not another Kentwan Balmer.
It appears pretty clear to me that Jessica Alba wins that one.

She's got way better . . . uh . . . stats.

Originally posted by oldninerdude:
It appears pretty clear to me that Jessica Alba wins that one.

She's got way better . . . uh . . . stats.

Umm.....Mila is the one to go with.

http://www.maxim.com/hot-100/2012
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
While MD was certainly right about JJ Watt being a force, he was wrong on his assessment of Smith. But what I'm most excited about was how wrong he was about Kaep. This guy looks to have the tools to be a dominant force at the QB position for years to come. He's got elite size, speed, arm strength. Coupled with intelligence, accuracy, leadership, and humbleness, this guy could be the steal of the draft. I'm really surprised since RGIII and Cam Newton garnered the exact same superlatives, and that we were fortunate enough to land Kaep in the second round. What a home-run. Looks like Baalke knew what he was doing after all.

Remember that poll about who was going to be the best quarterback in that draft class.

At the time, the response--overwhelming in support of Kaepernick--looked like pure homer fantasy.

In reality, it probably was mostly pure homer fantasy, but dam sometimes fantasies do actually come true.

It sure looks like Baalke is an astute evaluator of football players.
Watt up by one sack going into the last game, against two leaky OL. Both Aldon and JJ have a decent shot. Von Miller, Geno Atkins, Charles Tillman all in the hunt for DPOY. Right now, if I had a vote, it would go: 1. Watt; 2. Atkins; 3. Miller; 4. Tillman; 5. Smith; no slight against Aldon, simply brilliant play defensively by some amazing defenders. Atkins most underrated player in the NFL.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Dec 24, 2012 at 9:29 PM ]