There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 6 Prospect Watch

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Levine Toilolo had a solid game for Stanford today, think he would make a nice 3rd TE with Davis and Walker.

He'd be a nice #2 TE with walker being the #3
i want geno smith
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MILFS:
i want geno smith

trade ck? dont even suggest it the zone will riot.
Watching the ND/Miami game and so far I'm impressed with the Irish as a whole, but there defense is much improved. Kapron Lewis-Moore man handling Senatrel Henderson, and of course Manti Te'o is a beast. And Cierre Wood looking good, with his first TD of the season.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by MILFS:
i want geno smith

lmao. Cant blame him for the comment tho. 20TDs and 0 picks is pretty impressive. Geno Smith is a highly intelligent and very accurate QB as well. Though, I wouldnt even think about giving up CK7.
Im really liking Tavon Austin and Alex Okafor in this Texas vs WV game.
Matt Elam was electric in the Florida/LSU game.
Lattimore has over 100 yards, and a TD with South Carolina dominating Georgia. And a bad foul by Baccari Rambo
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by martysofresh:
lmao. Cant blame him for the comment tho. 20TDs and 0 picks is pretty impressive. Geno Smith is a highly intelligent and very accurate QB as well. Though, I wouldnt even think about giving up CK7.

I'd trade Ginn for Austin though

And I am really keeping an eye on Okafor and Jeffcoat. I would love for us to pick Okafor for depth, not sure if Jeffcoat declares this year.

And I am really keeping an eye on Okafor and Jeffcoat. I would love for us to pick Okafor for depth, not sure if Jeffcoat declares this year.

if okafor were to fall to us, that'd be a no brainer and everyone would love the pick. i agree with the trading Ginn thing. Imagine having a reciever core with Jenkins, Williams and Austin. Thats alot of speed. lol. This is me believing that Jenkins is growing alot under JH and Moss in practice.
  • sfout
  • Veteran

if okafor were to fall to us, that'd be a no brainer and everyone would love the pick. i agree with the trading Ginn thing. Imagine having a reciever core with Jenkins, Williams and Austin. Thats alot of speed. lol. This is me believing that Jenkins is growing alot under JH and Moss in practice.

I think so, put it this way. I know its just practice and scout team but he's had to mimic Greg Jennings, Calvin Johnson, Michael Jenkins(lol why wasnt it Harvin? Unless they had LMJ acting Harvin's part), Santonio Holmes, and probably Stevie this week -- and we've done a pretty damn good job containing them so he must be able to reasonably simulate them.
I think we should look more at CB,S, and OLB. We just need 1 played at each position for next year. On offense we're too loaded at RB and WR (as we have 2 high draft picks inactive and not playing), so no needs their. Also same for QB,C/G, and TE.
I would bet my nuts that you'll find a desperate NFL team who would give their 1st-rounder away for CK...I mean, he is 2 years in the league under a coach, who understands building up QBs.
That would be a case where a CK-trade would make sense.
Originally posted by communist:
I would bet my nuts that you'll find a desperate NFL team who would give their 1st-rounder away for CK...I mean, he is 2 years in the league under a coach, who understands building up QBs.
That would be a case where a CK-trade would make sense.

Assuming these teams have crap Qbs(Oak,Buff, NYJ, KC, AZ and possibly Jax) and will be drafting early because of low record, they would have to contemplate between trying to draft M.Barkely, Geno Smith, E.J Manuel, Landry Jones or Tyler Wilson or trade for Kaepernick. Each of the teams I named will be picking in the top 15, with the exception of maybe AZ, Kaep isnt worth a top 15 pick though..is he?