There are 155 users in the forums

Supplemental Draft July 12, 2012

Originally posted by martysofresh:
im happy im not alone now. Kyle Williams is one of those guys that gets overshadowed. Between the Moss and Crab show and the articles about how Jenkins is looking bad, KW only gets like one sentence about how good he's doing. I honestly think he's the 3rd best reciever on the team, the only reason I could see him behind MM is because he got more PT in NY and that helped him develop more. Im just sayin, get KW some playing time its gonna be good. If Jenkin's wasnt the 1st rd pick, im sure he'd be the one getting cut. Last year we didnt have enough talent, and now we have too much

QUESTION TO EVERYONE: umm what ever happend to Brett Swain? I remember us re-signing him a long time ago but you never EVER hear his name

He's been at OTAs and minicamps but with the current log jam at wide reciever he's gonna have a hard time getting noticed.
Originally posted by vermonator:
im happy im not alone now. Kyle Williams is one of those guys that gets overshadowed. Between the Moss and Crab show and the articles about how Jenkins is looking bad, KW only gets like one sentence about how good he's doing. I honestly think he's the 3rd best reciever on the team, the only reason I could see him behind MM is because he got more PT in NY and that helped him develop more. Im just sayin, get KW some playing time its gonna be good. If Jenkin's wasnt the 1st rd pick, im sure he'd be the one getting cut. Last year we didnt have enough talent, and now we have too much

QUESTION TO EVERYONE: umm what ever happend to Brett Swain? I remember us re-signing him a long time ago but you never EVER hear his name

He's been at OTAs and minicamps but with the current log jam at wide reciever he's gonna have a hard time getting noticed.

I struggle the most with Kyle Williams with his lack of judegment on the Punt returns in the NFC championship games. Beyond his inability to secure the ball in the most important game for the Niners in years, his WORST play was when he let the ball hit his leg and the possesion went over to Green Bay. His ability is not that great, he needs to have good judgement also. His utter lack of getting away from the ball showed that he does not have the mind set. That being said, the coaching staff should take some heat for putting him back on the field after so many f ups.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by vermonator:

I struggle the most with Kyle Williams with his lack of judegment on the Punt returns in the NFC championship games. Beyond his inability to secure the ball in the most important game for the Niners in years, his WORST play was when he let the ball hit his leg and the possesion went over to Green Bay. His ability is not that great, he needs to have good judgement also. His utter lack of getting away from the ball showed that he does not have the mind set. That being said, the coaching staff should take some heat for putting him back on the field after so many f ups.

Green BAy? Im gonna assume u meant NYG. BUt if you blame anybody, blame the coaching staff, reports said that KW was still recovering from concussion symptoms from 2 weeks prior. And also,blame them for not using other players, Culliver returned kicks in college and so did Hunter..its the past now though and our future is bright. Regardless of it, KW is the 4th best RECIEVER on the team behind Moss, Crabs, and Ham. 2nd best blocker behind Crabs(not counting TEs), and the 2nd fastest behind Moss. Until Ginn shows that he can stay healthy and actually catch the ball and make plays, KW ranks above him in my book. KW knows he messed up and has to live with that, but this will be somewhat of a breakout year for him, especially when he's got a chip on his shoulder
Share 49ersWebzone