LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

MadDog's Niners Draft Grade and Analysis for 2012 NFL Draft

ZOMG! I love when people try to pretend to be like the Tod McShays and Mel Kipers of the world. Don't you have anything better to do with yourself?
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
ZOMG! I love when people try to pretend to be like the Tod McShays and Mel Kipers of the world. Don't you have anything better to do with yourself?

I don't always agree, but he puts in quality work.
ZOMG Football is a pass time...

Some would question whether you have any thing better to do with your time then go on a fan forum and call oit someone for wasting theirntime doind draft analysis.
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Some would question whether you have any thing better to do with your time then go on a fan forum and call oit someone for wasting theirntime doind draft analysis.

I'd rather read MadDog's posts than theirs honestly. They rely on media too much and MadDog seems to focus more on the individual and has always given me terrific insights on players that matter to me.

Don't you have anything better to do than be a troll? I counter troll you!!!

Troll!
Was everyone clowing MD about wanting Watt over Aldon? That is the only guy I would take over Aldon probably, lol
Originally posted by sacniner:
Was everyone clowing MD about wanting Watt over Aldon? That is the only guy I would take over Aldon probably, lol

I know some people were clowning Watt as a player, but I think most people clown him because he hates on our selections. I think Maddog is very good at evaluating talent, but he's way too emotionally attached to his own opinion on how the franchise should be built.

You don't b**** about passing on Hali Ngata when you selected Demarcus Ware.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 10, 2012 at 9:35 AM ]
MD has some of the best analysis and comments in the Zone.

If you don't like it - don't read it.

Hey MD - Keep up the fine work.
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by NTeply49:

Troll!

Why is he a troll?

I misread his statement slightly and would like to rename thy prince! Didn't see he was bashing the basher, thought he was contributing to bashing
So is our draft grade TBD cause we dont play our draft picks???

Originally posted by 80849er4life:

Should be

haha smh

Should be

haha smh

im not sure how I feel about them not playing....

Im ok with it.....as long as we stand 6-2.....if our record was different...I would be screaming to see some LMJ

Should be

haha smh

Im ok with it.....as long as we stand 6-2.....if our record was different...I would be screaming to see some LMJ

true, im just use to seeing 1st rounders and 2nd rounders getting a little time if they are good picks.
I think theyre good picks just picked on a Deep team......It happens I mean look at the Patriots.....trade their picks because they know the rookies might not contribute that year....
  • dj43

Should be

haha smh

I am not OK with Jenkins not playing.

Our WRs are lack deep speed and that is making it very difficult to complete the short-medium routes as safeties continue to crowd down closer to the LOS. Jenkins was supposed to the big, fast guy that would change that. The fact he hasn't seen the field suggests that the scouting reports on him were not very accurate. The other possibility is that Harbaugh/Roman are too convinced that the combination of power running and gimmick/gadget plays will get the job done. I think it is some of each, however, whatever the reason, our WRs are not so wonderful that they would keep a #1 draft pick on the inactive list unless there was some other reason.
Originally posted by dj43:

Should be

haha smh

I am not OK with Jenkins not playing.

Our WRs are lack deep speed and that is making it very difficult to complete the short-medium routes as safeties continue to crowd down closer to the LOS. Jenkins was supposed to the big, fast guy that would change that. The fact he hasn't seen the field suggests that the scouting reports on him were not very accurate. The other possibility is that Harbaugh/Roman are too convinced that the combination of power running and gimmick/gadget plays will get the job done. I think it is some of each, however, whatever the reason, our WRs are not so wonderful that they would keep a #1 draft pick on the inactive list unless there was some other reason.

iM NOT SURE OUR PFFENSE CALLS FOR DEEP SPEED i THINK WE USE jENKINS WHEN kAEP STARTS
Share 49ersWebzone