There are 51 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** Best Available UDFA List (Updated with Signings) ****

Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by saniner:
Nathan Palmer, WR, NIU to 49ers

Nathan Palmer
#81 WRSeniorNorthern Illinois HuskiesBirth DateApril 14, 1989 (Age: 23)HometownELKHART, INHeight5-11Weight197 lbs.

NaPalm!
Sucks that GB got Moss. I guess he thought they had an opening at receiver...
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Matt Miller ‏ @nfldraftscout
Chris Polk to PHI. Chris Owusu to SF. Per agent.

NICE. He has 4.3 speed, and smart player and knows the offense. Maybe he can be Doug Baldwin for us?

gotta stay healthy
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
The 49ers focusing their early post-draft attention on WR makes me even madder they didn't make an effort to draft Streeter. I don't care how good of scouting reports these scrubs have, they don't add any dimension to our offense that we don't already have.

Draft crushes are a b***h, huh?

Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
The 49ers focusing their early post-draft attention on WR makes me even madder they didn't make an effort to draft Streeter. I don't care how good of scouting reports these scrubs have, they don't add any dimension to our offense that we don't already have.

Draft crushes are a b***h, huh?

Have you seen our roster? We needed another 5'11" fast guy? One who wasn't even good enough to be drafted?

We have Jenkins, Williams, Ginn, Manningham.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Matt Miller ‏ @nfldraftscout
Chris Polk to PHI. Chris Owusu to SF. Per agent.

NICE. He has 4.3 speed, and smart player and knows the offense. Maybe he can be Doug Baldwin for us?

That is a good signing. No risk, high reward. Kudos.
Owusu!! f**k YEAHHHH
Coach Pinkel ‏ @mizzoufootball
Congrats to #Mizzou DL Dominique Hamilton on joining the Oakland Raiders. GP #NFL
Expecting Delano Howell to be on deck.....he's a SS from Stanford, would fill a need for this team, add depth at safety.
Brian Tyms has a crazy vertical.

Gonna be hard for any of these dudes to make the team. The practice squad is the best they can hope for.
Originally posted by susweel:
Gonna be hard for any of these dudes to make the team. The practice squad is the best they can hope for.

They have no shot whatsoever.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Owusu!! f**k YEAHHHH

Derrick Coleman went to the Vikings.
Originally posted by susweel:

Most likely. If they can stick on the PS, some spots should open next season.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home