There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**** Best Available UDFA List (Updated with Signings) ****

Happy for Chris Polk. Watched him play high school ball. Great kid.

Any word on QB Ronnie Fouch?
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Happy for Chris Polk. Watched him play high school ball. Great kid.

Any word on QB Ronnie Fouch?

Not that I have seen
Originally posted by drake49er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Dwight Jones C'mon Harbaugh!!!!

Looks like he is going to the Texans

Yeah, great place for him to go if he wants to learn from one of the best and a class act. He can learn more than just how to play the game right from Andre Johnson. Jones has a lot of raw ability, but he has to get his head on straight and also show some care out there. He has a good shot to make that team I think if he works hard.

That would be a mighty fine WR group in Houston if Jones panned out.

Andre Johnson - Dwight Jones - DeVier Posey - Keshawn Martin - Jacoby Jones - Kevin Walter
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 28, 2012 at 8:20 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Yeah, great place for him to go if he wants to learn from one of the best and a class act. He can learn more than just how to play the game right from Andre Johnson. Jones has a lot of raw ability, but he has to get his head on straight and also show some care out there. He has a good shot to make that team I think if he works hard.

That would be a mighty fine WR group in Houston if Jones panned out.

Andre Johnson - Dwight Jones - DeVier Posey - Keshawn Martin - Jacoby Jones - Kevin Walter

Maybe minus Jacoby Jones since they may be trying to move him.
Originally posted by drake49er:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
That's a bummer. Gerell Robinson?

Broncos

another bummer. DAMN
I'm surprised William Vlachos from Alabama hasn't recieved more attention.
Griff Whalen, WR, Stanford to Indy to reunite with Luck and Fleener
With the new signees and draftees, we have 85 players committed, leaving 5 spots open.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 30,907
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by drake49er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Dwight Jones C'mon Harbaugh!!!!

Looks like he is going to the Texans

Yeah, great place for him to go if he wants to learn from one of the best and a class act. He can learn more than just how to play the game right from Andre Johnson. Jones has a lot of raw ability, but he has to get his head on straight and also show some care out there. He has a good shot to make that team I think if he works hard.

That would be a mighty fine WR group in Houston if Jones panned out.

Andre Johnson - Dwight Jones - DeVier Posey - Keshawn Martin - Jacoby Jones - Kevin Walter

And I guess he went there to re-unite with TJ Yates. But you're OTC hes probably got a real good shot at making that team.
SIAP....

Clemson's DE Kourtnei Brown is supposedly going to sign with the Niners.
Originally posted by TheBlueHell:
SIAP....

Clemson's DE Kourtnei Brown is supposedly going to sign with the Niners.

Saw another page confirming this. I like the signing.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 29, 2012 at 12:15 AM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Saw another page confirming this. I like the signing.

OTC, thanks for the thread. Who are your favorites at an outside shot of making the roster? I think if Owusu makes it on the practice squad and doesn't get signed he could be on the roster next year. Other than that you think anyone makes it? Who are your favorites to make the practice squad? Hampton up near the top? Thanks in advance.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 29, 2012 at 12:50 AM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,023
According to NFL.com --- Texas A&M DL Tony Jerod-Eddie signed with us.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,023
Originally posted by drake49er:
I'm surprised William Vlachos from Alabama hasn't recieved more attention.

he's a fatty thats why
Brian Tymes, WR, FAMU
Nathan Palmer, WR, NIU
Al Netter, OG, Northwestern
Joe Holland, OLB, Purdue
Garrett Celek, TE, Michigan State
Kevin Murphy, OL, Harvard
Michael Thomas, S, Stanford
Chris Owusu, WR, Stanford
Matt Masifilo, DT, Stanford
Jewel Hampton, RB, Southern Illinois
Patrick Butrym, DL, Wisconsin
Georgio Tavecchio, K, Cal
Kourtnei Brown, DE, Clemson
Deante Purvis, DB, UNLV Tony
Jerod-Eddie, DL, Texas A&M
Dajuan Cofield, RB, San Jose State
Anthony Mosley, CB, Kentucky
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/04/49ers-land-wr-owusu-undrafted-free-agent-haul-nearly-complete.html#storylink=cpy
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home