There are 171 users in the forums

**** Best Available UDFA List (Updated with Signings) ****

Got to get lots of talented UFA's in camp...the more the better.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Well in that pic maybe not

wat
Originally posted by jimrat:
OMG what a dumb ass!!

it was a lot of things that hurt him...
The party might not have hurt but like I said I bet he wishes he would have kept that money.

Says projected top pick... 1st 24 ladies in free... up to 500 cash give away... 24 free shots every hour
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 28, 2012 at 6:46 PM ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
What did Dwight Jones do to not get drafted?

Held a draft party celebrating how he was going to be a first round pick, invited single women and told them he would rain money on them or some s**t like that lol, and it was before their bowl game I believe. He also did some other dumb s**t. I would still take a chance on him though, he's an idiot but he could be a good player if he got some discipline and was coached up.

OMG what a dumb ass!!

Like I said, he's an idiot. But I don't think he's an inherently bad person and I think he has some talent. I would like to see us sign him as a UDFA. No real downside to that, and he'll have to work his ass off just to make the team.
LOL......Harbaugh might as well bring on the entire Stanford team, the only one who hasn't signed with the 49ers is Delano Howell who went to the Bills.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Held a draft party celebrating how he was going to be a first round pick, invited single women and told them he would rain money on them or some s**t like that lol, and it was before their bowl game I believe. He also did some other dumb s**t. I would still take a chance on him though, he's an idiot but he could be a good player if he got some discipline and was coached up.

OMG what a dumb ass!!

Like I said, he's an idiot. But I don't think he's an inherently bad person and I think he has some talent. I would like to see us sign him as a UDFA. No real downside to that, and he'll have to work his ass off just to make the team.

I would love to have him also, guy has good size............that pic above is hilarious lol
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
This franchise won't draft cal players but it signs my least favorite ever in tavechio

f**k stanford!

OMG what a dumb ass!!

I would love to have him also, guy has good size............that pic above is hilarious lol

"dress code is sexxxy casual"
According the NEPatriots website the Vikings signed 14 already, damn.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
According the NEPatriots website the Vikings signed 14 already, damn.

Jaguars are at 12, Seattle at 10... we aren't too far behind added in guys not on there. Usually the horrible teams get everyone they can. Some teams just don't have much interest. Question though... how much does it cost to sign an UDFA?

• Dave
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by cliffcs:
Chris Owusu, WR

Yeah, I believe Chris Owusu is available?

He is. Let's get him.

got him, lol

Haha, when I saw this pic, I immediately thought:

OMG what a dumb ass!!

"dress code is sexxxy casual"

would attend! lol.
Seahawks signed another guy that went to my high school. Zach mash
DAMN, the Giants got Joe Martinek! I really wanted the Niners to get him. DAMN YOU NEW YORK!!!
another way to keep up

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports
Share 49ersWebzone