Originally posted by Genius1310: I might say it's a combination of 2 and 3. Team likes to keep it quiet. I have no clue what the team will do with #30. I don't think anyone knows at this point. Trade up? Trade down? BPA? OL? DL? TE? WR? DB?
If the Niners showed up to the Stanford pro day "to see Luck" like they did last year with Gabbert/Aldon I'd say it was a poker face. But I don't remember reading about anyone being at the Stanford pro day. No interest.
to the ppl who say we have a tight end dont need here is what i think if VD goes down everyone in niner nation will be screaming why did we pass on him as he is leading some other team in td and rec
My money is him going to the colts if he makes it out of the first. Can you imagine a luck, fleener draft? Hell I could even see them trading up to get him.